So I was just wondering if any of you guys have a problem with this...yeah I mean doin the nasty or know of someone who does and what is a good thing to do about it? Thanks for makin my weiner happy.
if you feel your about to cum just start counting from 1 to 100 it will take your mind off of sex

although make sure you dont go flat.....or you can just change position
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
okay that'll probably work cuz i do get really into it and also when i feel like i could cum i get all worried that I'm goin to and that just makes it worse. Are there any other tricks or anything like that, I've heard stuff like jerk off and when you get close quit and keep doing that, or to use a thicker condom but i don't really know which ones are thicker and just stuff like that.
Last edited by OneGuitar at Oct 5, 2007,
Quote by OneGuitar
okay that'll probably work cuz i do get really into it and also when i feel like i could cum i get all worried that I'm goin to and that just makes it worse. Are there any other tricks or anything like that, I've heard stuff like jerk off and when you get close quit and keep doing that, or to use a thicker condom but i don't really know which ones are thicker and just stuff like that.

double wrap if you have to i guess, also i suspect that your 11
Also I have a really hard time not cumming when she starts orgasming cuz she starts goin crazy and it feels a lot better and we start goin harder and faster and it's like there's no way to not cum...any ideas?
Quote by OneGuitar
Also I have a really hard time not cumming when she starts orgasming cuz she starts goin crazy and it feels a lot better and we start goin harder and faster and it's like there's no way to not cum...any ideas?

Just do it.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Quote by OneGuitar

yeah thats pretty much when youre meant to
Got the spirit, but lose the feeling
they make condoms that contain benzocaine... it's an anesthetic that numbs you... only enough to help you last longer. it's not like you wont feel anything during sex.... i think theyre called 'climax control' or something like that

EDIT: http://www.condomdepot.com/product/catalog.cfm/nid/203
"Salvation a la mode, with a cup of tea"~aqualung/jethro tull
Last edited by PatchesAD at Oct 5, 2007,
If you gotta go, you gotta go. Just pull out and blow it in her face, that'll teach her to slow down.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
yeah i think druex "performa" condoms are meant to help. might be wrong though
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Giver her a salty pirate:

let it blow in her eye, she'll be like ahhh, then you kick her in the shins so she hops about like a one legged pirate covering her eye you let blow in and going ahh.

Seriously though, slow it down when you feel it coming.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Just moan out "Oh yeah grandma!" One way or another, things will come to a screeching halt.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Allnightmask22
Just moan out "Oh yeah grandma!" One way or another, things will come to a screeching halt.

+1
one of my old favourite tricks would be to list a country or place for every letter of the alphabet

ie.

australia
bahrain
cuba
denmark
england
france
germany
holland
india
jamaica

etc...

or backwards works even better
Absinthe maketh the heart grow fonder
I used the benzocaine ones and it completely numbed my penis in about 2 minutes so all i could do was lose wood it sucked and that was the trojan one with only 4% benzocaine the other kinds have 5% i think....maybe i'll just do the pirate thing...any more tips?
Quote by Napalmdeth

terrible advice. using 2 condoms at once increases the chances of them breaking due to the friction. NEVER DO THIS. kthx.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Think of David Bowie. On a sex swing.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Think of old men.

EDIT: ^Bowie works too, I guess.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I have the opposite problem for some strange strange reason.

I dunno, have a wank (or five) a few hours before or something.
This has the bonus of making you temporarily infertile [/SIZE=7]

I just wanted to write that in big text
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Napalmdeth

Do that and it's more likely to tear.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I start thinking about sports and whatever else I can. Start looking around the room and just take your mind off of sex. Works for me.
Click here

Relax and take deep breaths, change the pace, switch positions, try and shift your focus to the sensation in other parts of your body then just focusing on the ramming and jamming. Do some googling too, there are "start/stop" methods you can practice that supposedly help teach you to control yourself a bit better.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I have the opposite problem for some strange strange reason.

Yah, me too. I'm like, "where you gonna find someone else to **** you like a champion?"

and she's like

"hurry up, damnit!!"

Of course it would probably help if we didn't listen to David Bowie while watching old Margaret Thatcher footage...
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."