Does no one tab anymore? I tab any song out which I can for people that ask,
I asked for Duff McKagen - Believe in Me,
not even a reply..

i don't wanna be annoying.. ive been here a year and half exactly, people used to tab ALL the time.. no one does anymore..
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
It happens, people don't just tab a song for you only, have you thought that they may be working on it?
I'm working on a full version on Santana's She's not there, been like that for about 3 weeks now since no-body replied to my thread, boohoo.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Well did you ever think that they could be working on it?

They could at least say.. ill work on one..
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Join the club - ive wanted a song tabbed for ages and made threads but nobody replies or they say 'do it yourself'

If i could do it myself, i would ask!
Quote by Vauxite
Does no one tab anymore? I tab any song out which I can for people that ask,
I asked for Duff McKagen - Believe in Me,
not even a reply..

i don't wanna be annoying.. ive been here a year and half exactly, people used to tab ALL the time.. no one does anymore..

I would tab more stuff out if people gave a link to the song, cause I'm not going to buy it.
Quote by scarlet20
I think I can tab it, but where can buy this? What 's the album name?

lol so much for not buying it
Quote by scarlet20
I think I can tab it, but where can buy this? What 's the album name?

I dont know the album name or if its even on an album - i think its on his dvd (i dont know what its called, be on his website). The song is called 'A new day' by Michael Angelo Batio. These are the only videos i have seen of the song.
I tabbed the first parts from the video with Micheal Angelo playing. If You like it I'll try and tab out the rest. Oh yeah the tuning is a half step down!
Attachments:
A New Day.txt
Last edited by scarlet20 at Oct 5, 2007,
Quote by scarlet20
I tabbed the first parts from the video with Micheal Angelo playing. If You like it I'll try and tab out the rest. Oh yeah the tuning is a half step down!

Cheers dude, much appreciated - in your next life you will be rewarded with richies and gold beyond your wildest dreams!