hey guys. i cant decide on a chorus pedal. looking for sumthin not too expensive but provides a good sound. i was thinking either the boss CE-20 or CH-1. thanks
I've just bought a Danelectro FAB Chorus off Ebay. Only cost £14 (including the p&p). I'll let you know what its like when it arrives mate.
Howdy!!
Got my dano chorus yesterday, and am quite impressed!!
First of all, It only cost like £14 of Ebay, so i honestly was expecting summit cheap as hell. But once i stuck the battery in and stuck it with me other padals, it does everything i need from a chorus extremely well!!
I'd definately recommend buying it ( i mean come on- whats £14? You'll easily make that back off selling it!)
What other pedals you got/planning on using it with mate?
I definately give +1 to the small clone. Although in all honesty I have tried the others, but I love mine
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Either Boss CH-1, but the best that I know of (though there are many boutique choruses I have not listed) are the Rocktron Tsunami and the Visual Sound H20
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM