im from brisbane and need a band! the one im in at the moment isnt interested in gigging or recording so i need a band thats motivated! i play rock (any kind, hard, classic, modern, sleaze, whatever) and usually play lead but can play rhythm just as well if thats whats needed.

ive been playing for 3 years and turn 18 in a few weeks (thus can gig in pubs and clubs) if you're interested reply here, PM me or leave a comment on my UG profile
cheers.
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar"
- Jimi Hendrix
should also mention i have an epi lp custom with seymour duncans and a peavey valveking, and have my license and car so can drive anywhere in brissie needed for jamming, practice, gigs etc.
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar"
- Jimi Hendrix
i live in brissy and am 17, play guitar, and want to start up/join band... gimme a pm or wateva
bump
- Jimi Hendrix