I would also like to know about this guitar, and how it compares to the ESP LTD V-500

thanks.
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
what you get from the schecter is very good for the money imo mahogany body, emgs, set neck!

i was gonna get this as my 2nd guitar but ended up getting a dk2t ill make it my next guitar but ill get the fr one
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by Syn_66
what you get from the schecter is very good for the money imo mahogany body, emgs, set neck!

i was gonna get this as my 2nd guitar but ended up getting a dk2t ill make it my next guitar but ill get the fr one

Just don't get one with an LFR.

If you really want a Schecter with a Floyd, save up until you can get one with an OFR or a really good copy (like the ones made by Schaller or Gotoh). The Hellraiser has an OFR, so that should be good.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Oct 5, 2007,
Quote by Syn_66

Is the fr exactly the same but with a floyd rose?
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
Is the fr exactly the same but with a floyd rose?

Yup.
Would I have any trouble with the floyd rose?
I havn't used one before so im a little you know don't wanna break it or nothing..
Is it worth saving up extra for the FR?
Quote by PatsRockin
Would I have any trouble with the floyd rose?
I havn't used one before so im a little you know don't wanna break it or nothing..
Is it worth saving up extra for the FR?

If you get the Hellraiser version, it has an OFR, which, with a good setup, is a great trem.

However, no matter how good the trem, I personally find they're too much of a hassle. A trem can be great when you know how to use it, but when you plan on just doing a few dive bombs, I'd get the hardtail if I were you.
Quote by Bonsaischaap
If you get the Hellraiser version, it has an OFR, which, with a good setup, is a great trem.

However, no matter how good the trem, I personally find they're too much of a hassle. A trem can be great when you know how to use it, but when you plan on just doing a few dive bombs, I'd get the hardtail if I were you.

Ok thanks mate
It's a pretty decent guitar.

If you want a similar guitar for a lot cheaper, check out the Agile AL-2500 Tribal Green EMG - $360.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.