Airbourne, they basically wish they were AC/DC, they just suck at it, but most people won't notice the difference.
Meh, to each his own, but i kind of like airbourne^, anyway, maybe jet? like some of the heavier stuff off their first album, not exactly the same style, but that would be a cool show
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
Everyone loves Airbourne...I can't stand 'em. I mean get your unoriginal out! Every bags out Wolfmother, Airbourne are more of a rip-off!

/ranting.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
What is it about all the big rock acts to come out of Australia these last few years being derivative as hell? Really? Why?

(Ignore the generalisation. It'll be wrong, I know it will be. It seems that way though. And it excludes The Vasco Era. They're awesome (though, admittedly, not that big).)
How may The National D help you waste your time?
Jet, Wolfmother and Airbourne are the only ones I can think of.

Please eleborate The National D...
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Those three, and The Vines, are the main offenders. I'm not aware of too many other Aussie rock groups that have hit it big in recent years. This excludes John Butler, don't worry. I wouldn't class him with AC/DC and Beatles impersonators.
I wouldn't say The Vines are a revival band....

Silverchair, John Butler Trio, Grinspoon, Powderfinger, The Living End, Karnivool and Micheal Buble is were it's at

the muffin!
All of those band are at least 11 years old. Of the derivative crowd, the Vines are the oldest, but they're still younger than any of those you've listed. I am talking recent, remember.

Also; Micheal Buble: Rock? Supporting AC/DC? What the Christ?
I thought we were on the topic of good, recent Australian artists...

My bad

the muffin!
The good rock ones, for better or worse (as according to your stance), don't seem to have caught the limelight lately...

If we get of the rock bandwagon, though, some good stuff does start to come up.
Wolfmother would be the best to support AC/DC IMO.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Go here. Pretty much everything past present and future
http://www.ac-dc.net/
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by The National D
The good rock ones, for better or worse (as according to your stance), don't seem to have caught the limelight lately...

If we get of the rock bandwagon, though, some good stuff does start to come up.

Very true...but I doubt that will happen.
Pop is everywhere, look at Silverchair for goodness sakes.

the muffin!
Jackyl maybe? They sound a lot like AC/DC.

To be honest, though, I would like to see the band called The Answer. Those guys are pretty bad ass.