Page 1 of 2
...there was a bunch of stuff superglued to my desk.

Usually whenever someone leaves to go home early or misses a day, we mess with their desk. Albeit, my ideas are a lil more complicated than just superglue, i got a good laught out of it this morning, despite the fact that i was at the ER all dayyesterday.

So my question to my fellow UGer's is this.

How can i get these little bastards back? I need somethingg REALLY good. Somehting that will be looked upon forever.

HELP!
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
The only right answer here is obvioussly rap battles.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Kill a fellow employee - after seeing that, they'll know whos boos and they wont mess around with your desk anymore.

Alternatively, do something where people dont die............im pretty sure murder is a crime. Perhaps you could bring in a dildo, put super doober super glue on the back of it and sit it on your desk. Ask an employee to hand you the dildo and when they grab it............it will be stuck to their hand all day and people will laugh.
Last edited by clement1 at Oct 5, 2007,
Superglue THEM to their desks. Ultimate revenge.
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
Mix shit with their coffee.

or a rap battle...what ever floats ya boat.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
cum in their glasses.

EDIT:^thats a good one to!try to do em both.
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

do the trick where you...
1) take a print screen of their desktop
2) make a folder, and put all their icons in the folder
3) hide the folder so it is barely visible, and mostly offscreen
4) make the print screen the background
5) when they try and click on their icons, nothing will happen :P
mix around the keys on their keyboard, or, failing that, superglue 3 keys down, so they ALWAYS press
if you know who did it, i once heard of some getting their keys and wallet and such things put in a bucket of water and then put in the deep freezer.

or theyre car

wallpaper the windows with bumper stikers
superglue their key ports closed on the car door
lil potados up the tail pipe small enough so they roll up and decompose and stink
if you want more hit me up on my profile

but those only work if you know who they are
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
Loosen all the screws in thier desk so it falls apart when they open a drawer :P
switch the coffee to decaf for about a month, then when theyre off of their caffine addictions, switch it to espresso...hilarious
Quote by yam

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by icon_player_5
switch the coffee to decaf for about a month, then when theyre off of their caffine addictions, switch it to espresso...hilarious

is that from hot fuzz or spaceD?
Quote by yam

thats good, really good
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
Piss in someone's cup when they go to the bathroom and laugh, laugh like it's funny when they drink it.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by yam

Haha. That was MY original prank when i first started workin here. Everyone thought i was some kinda genius or something. BUT, the computers here have a program on them call GoBack(Not mine, DELTED) so at certain intervals the computer reverts its hard drive back to an original state previously set...or whatever. So that one never lasts too long. Kinda like the one where i replace an important icon on their desktop to where all it does is shut down the computer. Haha. Only works on XP.s thought.

I wwas thinking something to the effect of screwing down the guy's mouse. He superglued but i didn't take much to move it. Ugh, I dunno. I'm runnin outta ideas. I go to lunch in half an hour and i usually get back before anyone else does so i want something weet and simple.

Thanks

Quote by smb
make em coffie ( dunno how to spell )...and if they ask for milk take their glas back inside to the kitchen and pour your sea-men in it!!
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
If any of them have a private bathroom the perenial upper decker is in order. Or mix some sand in with the coffee.
Meh, and they aren't any coffee machines here that i know of. They may be upstairs though.

I work with a tight group of people. There'es only about fifteen of us or so, so once i do it to someone, everyone else is gonna know. I need something EPIC...

Quote by smb
lol dam, its a fun prank to do and hilarity always ensues.
how about....

# Right-click on an empty area of your Desktop.
# Roll-over your Pointer on New.
# Select Shortcut from the menu which appears.
# Type this code "shutdown -s", without the quotes, in the field with the Caption Type the location of the item:.
# Click on Next, and then Finish.
# The code above, would shut down your Windows, as it does normally i.e. By closing each and every program, and then shutting down. But, if you want your Windows to shut down instantly, just by stopping every program, then use this code "shutdown -s -t 00", without the quotes in Step 4. Follow Step 5, to complete the creation of a Shutdown Shortcut.
#
An Example of a Message
An Example of a Message
If you would like a 'Goodbye' message, just add " -c "TYPE MESSAGE HERE"" to the end of the code.

taken from a site, but its very fun to do.
this is a good old american one.
You dead fish the desk

If they have drawers at the desk
open the bottom one
place a dead fish fresh from the market at the way in the back behind some stuff
and glue another directly to the underside of the desk way in the back where no one can see or would even look
the smell will be horrible
they will find the first fish fast and think that it is the only one,
the other will slowly rot making the smell gut wrenching

always a winner!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by yam
lol dam, its a fun prank to do and hilarity always ensues.
how about....

# Right-click on an empty area of your Desktop.
# Roll-over your Pointer on New.
# Select Shortcut from the menu which appears.
# Type this code "shutdown -s", without the quotes, in the field with the Caption Type the location of the item:.
# Click on Next, and then Finish.
# The code above, would shut down your Windows, as it does normally i.e. By closing each and every program, and then shutting down. But, if you want your Windows to shut down instantly, just by stopping every program, then use this code "shutdown -s -t 00", without the quotes in Step 4. Follow Step 5, to complete the creation of a Shutdown Shortcut.
#
An Example of a Message
An Example of a Message
If you would like a 'Goodbye' message, just add " -c "TYPE MESSAGE HERE"" to the end of the code.

taken from a site, but its very fun to do.

haha. Yeah, that's the one iw as tlaking about earlier.

Ok, here's food for thought. Where I work at we deal with printers. LOTS AND LOTS of printers. That's our job. We fix them...any good ones for that?

Quote by smb
Make short strips of transparent tape and put them on the roll. This takes some doing but worth it as they try to pull of a new piece, it keeps breaking after about inch of tape is pulled.

Take an umbrella and fill it with any amount of small objects and place back in its original position.

Go into the victim’s office and locate every pencil and pen in their desk. Paint the tips with clear nail polish. When they try to write, none of them will work.

Last one works like a charm
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Haha I like those. Especially the tape part. We use a lot oftape on some machines too.

Quote by smb
Ejaculate in an empty cartridge and put it in theirs. Or put a printer in jelly.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by auditorylove
replace every item on their desk with a polaroid of said item

Oh my god! And i JUST happened to bring my camera today too. Too bad i left the USB cable at home...

Quote by smb
if you work with printers and they're all networked i guess you could get some of them to randomly print out "test pages" y'know like the ones to make sure printer heads are clean etc
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by feenxfire
Oh my god! And i JUST happened to bring my camera today too. Too bad i left the USB cable at home...

oh no you cant do it the same day when theyre expecting it. wait till they forget. and then step it up a notch by doing it to all of their drawer contents haha
Heh, I used to send them wrong file types and the printers would keep on and keep on printing random characters on the top of the page until it was out of paper. But that was at my old desk. Where i work at now has no printers networked.

Quote by smb
You could try and take all the buttons off the keyboard and mix them up for a start but i don't think you could do anything too big because i presume you'll get fired.
Slowly one by one change everyones voicemail to something that will make them look stupid or embarrassed.
Quote by auditorylove
oh no you cant do it the same day when theyre expecting it. wait till they forget. and then step it up a notch by doing it to all of their drawer contents haha

Haha. No, i was gonna wait until the guy left one day, or just didn't come to work one day. I brought my camera to work today cuz i didn't wanna leave it in the car cuz i'm gonig to see my daughter today and i wanted to take pics. I don't even think he knows i have it.

Quote by smb
Page 1 of 2