Page 1 of 2
which day and year would that be?

I guess i would want to be born in the 1960's so i'll be around for thw 70's and 80's!!1
Honestly, I'm rather happy with when I was born. I got to see the flow of technology in a way people growing up now wont get to experience. Seeing textbased adventures, to mario, to things nowadays that are ridiculously realistic. I'm happy with that. Howeverrrrr, I'd want to be born somewhere sixties, seventies, just so that I could rise to the top a lot easier with my music.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
March 3, late 50's
Quote by Moggan13
*Kicks down door*
WHO SAID RAMBO 3!!???
I should have been born in 1950. The things I like most, like the type of music and Doctor Who are the things through the decades. 1950 would give me enough time to grow up enough to watch Who.

I'm a bit geeky.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
June seventh, 1989. A mere five months and a day earlier than my factual birthday, but I'd love to see the looks on people's faces when you go to buy cigarettes. They ask your birthday, and you'd get to say 6/7/89!
I don't give a crap about the day, but I'd love to be born in, like 1930 so I could be in my prime during the 40's. They wore the cutest clothes in the 40's.

And then I'd shoot my magic ray gun and transport myself right to 1960 so I could also be in my prime when the Beatles came around. And I could, like, date them.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
hm..i would probably want to be born in the..1920s...so i'll be old enough to firght for singapore in the world war and get cool battle scars =DD nah i'm jking..probably the 60's..i don't know why..but i just like the 60's...'

i was chubby once....

then something happened...

i was never chubby once more...
I was born in 1985, pretty happy with that, however I would have liked to be a little bit older in the 80's
I have awesome hair
probably...1950's?

So i could experience the 60's in my prime...I'd be a Black Sabbath fan!! and then i could say "I knew them BEFORE they were famous "

and i could watch the moon landing :O
1910s/1920s so I could experience the outburst of jazz in the '30s. Or possibly during Oscar Wilde's or James Joyce's time so we could chat.

Or, 4th of May 1987.

Y'know, whatever.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I'm quite happy with when I was born.

Or maybe I'd make myself a bit younger, so born in the 90's. I'm fucking 19, how did that happen?!
^ Ha. Wait till you're pushing 30 to ask yourself that question.

Anyway, I like when I was born. No time is objectively better than another. And the 80s are very, very overrated.
Hi, I'm Peter
Yep bein' born in the '50s is the shit.
Just remember though that if you got your wish you would all have to suffer through "disco"
with me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'm quite happy with when I was born.

Or maybe I'd make myself a bit younger, so born in the 90's. I'm fucking 19, how did that happen?!

Oh yes, the big 2-0 next. A whole fifth of a century old.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Jackal58
Yep bein' born in the '50s is the shit.
Just remember though that if you got your wish you would all have to suffer through "disco"
with me.

Oh my giddy aunt, that was terrible wasn't it? And what about all that new romantic crap in the eighties?

I like my birthday. Summer Solstace 66.
i would wanna be born in 1960, so by the 70s ill be a teen, and listen to led zep all day long and bea round for their usa tour

*dance*
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Oh my giddy aunt, that was terrible wasn't it? And what about all that new romantic crap in the eighties?

I like my birthday. Summer Solstace 66.

I don't remember most of the '80s
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I would have liked being born in the mid-30's so I could be a teenager in the Fabulous Fifties and a young adult in the 60's. Of course with my luck, I probably would have ended up being drafted to go to Vietnam. But it also means if I had lived till now, I'd be in my early 70's.
A little before 1950 so I could trek it to Woodstock and have the experience of a lifetime.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Ahh, they gave you the shock treatment too did they?

If they did it didn't work.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
probably around the early 60's...1860s, that is. Then I'd become a gunslinger in the west. It'd be sweet.
July 4th 1945

I'd be 22 in 1967. How sweet would that be?
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Quote by Fishyesque
Honestly, I'm rather happy with when I was born. I got to see the flow of technology in a way people growing up now wont get to experience. Seeing textbased adventures, to mario, to things nowadays that are ridiculously realistic. I'm happy with that. Howeverrrrr, I'd want to be born somewhere sixties, seventies, just so that I could rise to the top a lot easier with my music.

How do you know your music would be the same if you were born in a different era?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Spitz13
i would wanna be born in 1960, so by the 70s ill be a teen, and listen to led zep all day long and bea round for their usa tour

*dance*

Did you fail 1st grade math? You'd be 10 by 1970. If you wanted the prime, you'd want to be born in '55.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Did you fail 1st grade math? You'd be 10 by 1970. If you wanted the prime, you'd want to be born in '55.

Did you fail 1st grade english? He said by the '70s' not by 1970. by 1973 he'd be 13, a teenager. By the end of the 70s he'd be 20 and still raring to go. If he took your advise he'd be 25, past his prime and a washed out shell of his former self.
Hmm i just know i wouldn't really want to be born from like 1870-194x because of WWI and WWII. I'm actually fine with me being born in 90.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by petrina_678
which day and year would that be?

I guess i would want to be born in the 1960's so i'll be around for thw 70's and 80's!!1

+1
around 1962 would be good.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Page 1 of 2