Poll: Freeze-pop taste
Poll Options
View poll results: Freeze-pop taste
They do have flavor.
32 91%
They do not have flavor.
3 9%
Voters: 35.
Okay, you know the summer treat that you have in the little plastic tube filled with sugar water? I have a theory that they do not have any taste, and that any flavor tasted is mental. I plan on testing it, but for an essay I'm writing I'd like a statistic on belief of my theory.

So before you make any assumptions, do you think I'm correct in saying that freeze pops are all one neutral flavor, or i'm wrong and they do have flavor?

(Poll coming.)
Em...........no.

Duno whats going on in your head - but im in a good mental state and i know that the cola ones taste different from the red ones.
wtf
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
At first I thought this was going to be a poll about the electro-pop group Freezepop. But alas.

I think they all taste the same. Perhaps the different colors are an evil mind-trick that tries to make you think you're tasting something different, but it's nothing more than the same artificially flavored syrup.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
you dont have a theory, you have a theorem
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by K-Lizzle
I think they all taste the same. Perhaps the different colors are an evil mind-trick that tries to make you think you're tasting someting different, but it's nothing more than the same artificially flavored syrup.

Then a simple blind flavor test would prove your theory... Just blinfold yourself and taste a bunch of those things.
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
They all definitely taste different. They may be similar but there are a bunch of different flavors.

You're just crazy.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
When you buy them and read the ingredients it says "artificial flavour added" or "With real juice!!" on it. So I'm assuming they have flavour. and I taste the flavour. So... if they don't have flavour, then I'm charing some company for false advertisement!!
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
They have a flavour, but in no way does this correspond to the fruits suggested by the colour. A red one is not strawberry flavour, it is merely red flavour.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I used to eat these after school alot.

I bought one a few months ago and it was such a ****er to open, it went all over me basically, piece of ****.

Mr Freeze (and a couple of others) are the bigguns in the UK.

Calypso thingies are slightly higher-class ice-pops as well.

Used to cost anywhere between 5p to 15p a pop, depending on size etc.

Dunno what it is now.

Edit - ts do you mean these sorta things?

I think they generally have artificial flavourings in them. The cheapo 10p ones never seem to have much difference though. You'll really have to consider all variables.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.