My friend likes to play online games and she is having problms with things going fuzzy and shizit like that. She has a nvidia geforce 2 mx/mx 400 graphics card/ driver thing...and I was wondering is there any updates that you link me to that would increase the unlikely-ness of her having problems with games. I did a google search and stuff but I'm not exactly too sure as to what I'm looking for. Are there any other things that you game players use to increase your gaming too? Thanks.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
durrr

www.nvidia.com

edit: Also her card is way out of date, so if she's trying to play more recent games... well she really stands no chance in doing so.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
I checked there...and didn't really know what I was looking for. Is it possible...that without changing her card that we can install my drivers...and increase her performance?
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
geforce 2?! thats really old i doubt they release drivers for it anymore

They do they are just not right for the card at all. The peak drivers for Geforce 2 were probs in around 2005/early 2006 (the card was obviously way before then anyway)...
Youre joking right.....
Those things are from like the early 90s!!
now i dont know what computer dealers you guys in canada but the new nvidia 8 series cards are out and you get an a basic 7 series card for $80 or so AUD as well as ATIs new cards came out recently and their absolutely amazing value for money.

if she has AGP:
http://www.scorptec.com.au/product/21723/

if she has PCIe:
http://www.scorptec.com.au/product/23876/

Both are Australian Prices.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Discontinued support
NVIDIA has ceased driver support for GeForce2 GTS, GeForce2 Pro, GeForce2 Ti and GeForce2 Ultra.

Final drivers include:

Windows 9x & Windows Me: 81.98 released on December 21, 2005
Windows 2000 & 32-bit Windows XP: 93.71 released on November 2, 2006

I'd use google to track down that driver release. There are some sites that archive drivers.

Don't expect more then a 1-2% boost in speed from driver upgrades though.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2