Have you ever ordered something, for kicks or not, and people just look at you like you're a moron?

I ordered a "Gretzky"(9 sugar, 9 cream) from Tim Horton's (a popular coffee place in Canada) and the person who was making it thought I was crazy. I ordered it because a friend and I were talking about it and I never thought that they actually made it when you ordered it. It was disgusting though, and I threw it out after I tried offering it to people.

I've also tried ordering big macs from burger king etc while out on drunk fast food trips.

So whats the stupidest thing you've ordered?
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
I ordered something from McDonalds. Biggest mistake.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by iTzMaTT

Exactly.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
I once ALMOST ordered a slushy without ice.

I'm used to drinking pop without ice so it just kinda came to me... other than that, not sure...
I'm Tyler
Boxes.

That was epic.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by iTzMaTT

KFC is much worse. A confusing-as-hell menu and it just tastes of salt.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I don't have enough money to order stupid things. I buy something that I need. We're not all as privileged as you.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Not stupid as much as funny, but my friends used to go to Burger King all of the time and try to order Extra Large frozen Cokes, but apparently they only sell up to large size. So my friends would try to convince the cashier. It was funny because they'd do it like once a week.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
me and about 12 other people ordered big and tasty meals with bacon, without the bacon from a macdonalds in london during a school trip about a year ago.
not exactly stupid, but mildly amusing watching the guys reaction
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I don't have enough money to order stupid things. I buy something that I need. We're not all as privileged as you.

+1

well said
Quote by Dinkydaisy

+1000
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Ljk825
Just the other day!!

I dont know what I was thinking....I even ordered 2!!
http://www.scrollingbuckle.com/

ahahahaha... awesome!
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
I never waste money on **** either, I'm really sensible with it.

Seemingly alot of people with disposable income literally do just that, dispose of it.
Quote by -February-Star-
Boxes.

That was epic.

lol! i totally remember that. Yes indeed it was epic.

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by steee21
Not yet. But theres supposed to be an epic hot chilli from a place in Newcastle so I may try that.

Quote by Dinkydaisy

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone!! I'm not saying I'm better than anyone else just because I go to a fast food joint every now and then... Or order coffee or w/e the case may be. I was just looking for some funny stories.

Quote by MiasmA

CASE CLOSED..
Last night in the pub I ordered a shot consisting of Tequila, White Sambuca and Tobasco sauce. It was ridiculous.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I ordered a vegetarian sandwich from an extremely asian restaurant. It did not taste that great, and I could only eat half before throwing it away. And I hate wasting food, so I felt bad.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by l3vity
me and about 12 other people ordered big and tasty meals with bacon, without the bacon from a macdonalds in london during a school trip about a year ago.
not exactly stupid, but mildly amusing watching the guys reaction

|I do that quite often at burger king - 'XL bacon double cheese burger...without the bacon'
That neartly ground the whole place to a halt for 5 minutes, the 3 of them gathered around trying to figure out what I meant. Then the manager came over, 10 seconds & it was all sorted. That still tickles me
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
My friend would always ask for unsalted fries from BK or McD's. Then when they put the fries on his tray he asks for a side of salt. Lol. They get so pissed off, but it's a great way to make sure you get fresh fries.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
When I was on my vegetarian spree a few years ago, I ordered a salad at Johnny's Barbecue. Which, all things considered, is kind of odd.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by BFun
ahahahaha... awesome!

It was on special on Yugster's deal of the day last week, and I was sitting at work and bored. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
I've occasionally ordered meat by mistake, although I'm a vegetarian. Most of the time it's not my fault, but once I ordered a beef burger at a pub... I only realised my mistake when the barmaid put it in front of my face and I was like "Oh, yeah, beef burger is made of dead cow".
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Quote by suffer some
I've occasionally ordered meat by mistake, although I'm a vegetarian. Most of the time it's not my fault, but once I ordered a beef burger at a pub... I only realised my mistake when the barmaid put it in front of my face and I was like "Oh, yeah, beef burger is made of dead cow".

Psh, veggie n00b .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Go to a fast food place and ask for the Speggheti basket. When they give you a blank look, just repeat it and point at the menu.
I've also gone to In'N'Out in California and when they asked me "Stay In or Out?" i said "I thought this was In'N'Out!!! I want both!

Quote by MiasmA

CASE CLOSED..
I went into a KFC onve trying to get my hands on some KFC buckets for my Halloween outfit of Buckethead. They looked at me funny and then charged my 41 cents.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

aye, I'm poor as well
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
after a party one night a group of my friends and i decided we all wanted nuggets from mcdonalds. instead of all going there, we sent one guy to order 400 nuggets. it took a while and they thought my friend was completely mental, but we got em eventually.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
after a party one night a group of my friends and i decided we all wanted nuggets from mcdonalds. instead of all going there, we sent one guy to order 400 nuggets. it took a while and they thought my friend was completely mental, but we got em eventually.

Thats hillarious. Seeing as tonight is a friday and the drive thru is going to be insanely busy with other drunkens wanting food.. I'm giving it a shot.

Quote by MiasmA

CASE CLOSED..
I ordered a fried chicken sandwich from Wendy's once. After 2 minutes of stammering and stuttering the drive through lady finally said "uhhhh... do you mean a crispy chicken sandwich?"
This is a great example of why some people will work in fast food their whole life.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
I tried ordering something at Starbucks in a "small" size.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I ordered the invasion of Poland, if that counts.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
an 8x8 flying dutchman with chiles, large fries animal style and the richard on the side.

google it.
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.