Ive been looking around for some effects. i need a distortion pedal and a good simple wah. it would be great if you guys can give me some suggestions. i dont know much about effects.
...Allman Brothers For Life...
Quote by forsaknazrael
btw, hurrah for pinoys!

yeah, get a vox 847 or an 847a.
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
Quote by forsaknazrael
You like the blues? (judging by your signature)

Well, what kind of amp do ya have?

btw, hurrah for pinoys!

haha' .I like the blues, ive got a line 6 spider II... im fine with it. most people arn't.

what do u think about the GCB-95 by dunlop(cry baby)
...Allman Brothers For Life...
^ Those Crybabies are totally sucky. I got me a V847a today. People say it has a bit lesser sweep than the V847, but it sounds awesome. The treble loss isn't very prominent either, and the DC JAck is very usable. Surprisingly, it's very mod-able inside. Everything inside can be changed pretty easy by the looks of things. The buffer works well and it cuts through gain nicely.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I would get a Vox 847 or a Crybaby Classic (It has a fasel inductor and a sweeter sound). For od/dist I'd get a Tubescreamer (If you're strapped for cash the Ibanez TS7 is a great alternative) or BOSS SD-1 (Though you'll probably want to upgrade that later down the road)
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild