basically my bro was browsing the web as you do then all of a sudden the keyboard cutout and decided not to work after checking the connections and stuff he then turned it off and back on again but everytime it starts up it goes straight to the bios and the keyboard doesnt work so you cant exit it

btw the pc is about 2-3 days old and its running vista

any ideas
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
It happened to my computer to one time! On my old one that is, yeah basically i just had to swap it out with another keyboard. He might've kicked it out, like enough to break it.
My Setup

Guitar-Jackson Dinky *Black*

Pickups- 2 Seymour Duncans

Tremolo- Floyd Rose

AMP- Line 6 Spider II

Men are monkeys, monkeys are monkeys.

Wait.. WTF?!
just take to the shop..keep the software, demand new parts and see if they give u new software....bonus
Quote by wizards?
if the keyboard isnt working, how are you typing this???

He's using telepathy with the computer. Didn't you hear, they released a new version of human the other day.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by wizards?

this is my computer its my bros pc downstairs lol
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by wizards?

ownage!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by darkstar2466
He's using telepathy with the computer. Didn't you hear, they released a new version of human the other day.

^

Chang your keyboard man.
well after changing the keyboard it now works it must of been forcing it on the bios (I feel dumb now) anyways will be going back to the shop and demanding a new keyboard lol
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X