Ok so wednesday I was living my house to go over to my friends apt. I leave my dog in the house, or so I thought, Im still not sure. Well I get home later that night and my father ask, "have you seen Elliot" (my dog). I asked if he had not seen him around the house. He told me no. I go check everywhere. Even outside in the backyard ... which is fenced in. I go check the gate where he some times but not often gets out. Well I go to see that night and wake up the nex morning and he is still nowhere to be found. It starts to rain during the day and Elliot, which BTW is a 20 lbs. Wired hair fox terrior, also he like 13 in human years so I ve had him for a long time, he hates the rain. Well I go to class later on that night. I get a call from my mother, she tells me that Elliot was killed by the big dogs up the hill from us that are not fenced in. BTW I live in a nice little neighbor hood where most of the dogs are fenced in. Well today we called the Sheriffs department to come handle the problem, because apparently the dog is actually a rotwhiler(?), I cant spell for crap. Well the cops get here and they talk to the little boys that saw my dog get killed. They then tell my mother that "they'll go give those people a verble warning about their dogs not being fenced in." WHAT THE HELL. My dog is dead and all you can do is give a verble warning. That dog or dogs should be taking off to the pound and be put to sleep and the owner should have to pay for damages. You know what all cops can burn in hell for all eternity. I hate them all. And people need to learn to keep their dogs fenced in. Now is that not some BULLS**T.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
thats stupid as hell. Id go overthere myself and kill the dogs if i was u
Why ME?!?!!
Looks like SOMEBODY should have made sure he kept his dog in the house.
Your dog wasn't in the yard either. So technically any legal action against the owners of the big dog could be taken on you as well, no?

What are you looking for. Blood for blood?
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
im sorry you lost your dog, but give the sheriff a break its not his fault thats all he can do. just go take out the dogs yourself, i take it your american? get a shotgun from somewhere =]
Aw I'm sorry to hear about your dog! Is there a law about keeping your animals fenced in or on a leash or anything in your city? I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything I'm seriously curious. In my city theres a law saying that if your cat or dog is off your property they must be on a leash or else there is a hefty fine the owners have to pay.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
I can only say the name 'Eliot' in an ET kid of way. "Eeh-Lii-Ot"
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I'd be as angry as you, but you wouldn't want the same to happen to your dog if he had killed another..but I totally feel your anger. I love my dog and I can't imagine not wanting to kill someone or thing if she was killed.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Yeah, I hate it when people don't keep their dogs fenced in. Both my little brother and a little Asian girl friend of mine have been scared to death by my neighbor's huge black dog barking and chasing them, all because its owners are too lazy to secure their backyard.
Quote by krims0n
Your dog wasn't in the yard either. So technically any legal action against the owners of the big dog could be taken on you as well, no?

Sad.. But true.
Quote by thefitz
You've flommuxed thefitz. Congrats. You better sig that shit.
It's a dog eat dog world.

Sorry, I couldn't resist, that really sucks man, I know what it's like to lose a pet.
Quote by slashh
Looks like SOMEBODY should have made sure he kept his dog in the house.

Hey man I told you I did and we have a fence for him to stay in, so please dont be a smartass, KID.
Roll Tide
Quote by krims0n

Yeah thats because he got out somehow. The dog that killed him is never fenced in so please dont say anything if you dont have anything nice to say, KID.
Roll Tide
I think if these "big dogs" don't get fenced in, take a BB gun at an dog's leg, or the people's house. I wouldn't do this, but if you want to get through to these people...

BTW what's the point of buying a rotwhiler if you don't live in a tough neigborhood?
Quote by Shaggy92
Yeah thats because he got out somehow. The dog that killed him is never fenced in so please dont say anything if you dont have anything nice to say, KID.

That KID is older than you

Honestly, sorry about your dog, but (non-)laws are (non-)laws.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
You guys messed up, and now you hate cops? I dont get it. If your mom was getting raped, you would be begging those cops to help. By the way, you are only 21. Dont call people kid until youve lived a life of your own.
Not Enough AssHatery
just kill their dogs and say "it's not my fault my mom didnt keep me fenced in"
Quote by armon77
just kill their dogs and say "it's not my fault my mom didnt keep me fenced in"

Oops!
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~