ok.. i was at the local community college yesterday (im a student so i go daily..but its for the story) for the American Red Cross blood drive, giving blood. and theres this hottie whos eye-fvckin me the whole time were givin blood.

then in like the 10 mins where they ask you to stay just to make sure youre ok she sits down right next to me and interrupts some dork trying to talk to me about jesus (even though i very loudly said to him "dude im anti- all religions, you dont even want to get me started on jesus) and is like "hey whats your major?" ..."music" says i.

and we sit there and talk for like 30 mins.. then when she gets up to leave, she like ****ing bolts outta there..

i wanted to ask her out.. but i couldnt catch her in the parking lot.. and im real shy so i didnt have the balls to yell her name out across the parkin lot.

so heres where i need help.

i need to find this hottie. we obviously go to the same skool, i know shes a Secretarial (like being a secretary) major.. she went to a bible study college in montana (i think).. we are the same age (class '05)... and her name is Becky.

so what the **** do guys think? what should i do!?
I'm sorry, do you have mental difficulties?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Find her, and ask her out.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Facebook her you nimrod. And it didn't occur to ask for her number in the 30 minutes you two were yakking?

That being said, congrats for attracting a hot ass woman who had the audacity to come up to you and start a conversation.

-SD
other than the facebook idea, you could find out what classes she would do in that major, then find out when/where they are, then hang around outside and run into her 'by chance' and get talking again.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Stand on the school roof screaming "BIBLE GIRL BECKYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Works a charm.
Quote by kaptink
put up flyers.

Haha that movie was so crap. I can't remember what it was called but those Nsync folk were in it.
haha.. ok.. heres a bit o background info:

im a pretty outrageous dude.. very rebelious, loud and rude. but mainly im a long haired stoner hippie.. this made chicks in HS not like me, cause here in mid-usa kansas girls only seem to like hicks or jocks. and this goes the same for college (where its worse cause now the hotties usually date the big black jocks {i go to Butler CC.. nationally ranked in football i hear})

the girls ive had attracted to me before now were all meth-heads or fatties.. and i dont dig either. so ive been girlfriendless for 21 years.

and like i said im shy, so i get real ****in nervous around hot chicks.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Facebook her you nimrod. And it didn't occur to ask for her number in the 30 minutes you two were yakking?

That being said, congrats for attracting a hot ass woman who had the audacity to come up to you and start a conversation.

-SD

+1
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by divid3d
other than the facebook idea, you could find out what classes she would do in that major, then find out when/where they are, then hang around outside and run into her 'by chance' and get talking again.

thats the idea i had..

and i tried facebook already :P
Quote by darkstar2466
Find her, and ask her out.

+1...Track her down and have your way with her (as long as it doesnt involve rape)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Craigslist has a "Missed Connections" feature (or something like that). It probably wouldnt help you, though.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'm sorry, do you have mental difficulties?

****, do you have any idea how little sympathy I have for you here? I'm sure you'll figure this conundrum out yourself eventually...
TS, you're the same guy who told af_the_fragile to get a personality and then chicks will dig him.

Then you ask us for help when you have a problem with a chick?

Wow.

Hypocrisy much?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
i called my older sister and asker her for advice..

she says try the goin-to-where-her-classes-are option... she also advised that i mayeb take the guitar out there..

im such a fvckin idiot.. i wasnt even thinkin of that. (i play like 7 instruments so i could play a few things out there)

that would make things seems alot less stalker-ish.. like im just playin guitar there and then i can start up a convo..not like i was searchin for her.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']TS, you're the same guy who told af_the_fragile to get a personality and then chicks will dig him.

Then you ask us for help when you have a problem with a chick?

Wow.

Hypocrisy much?

nay not al all..

ive got personality. she dug it... im just shy around hot girls so askin one out is a lil difficult.

--and please dont talk like a valley girl in my threads.
If she "bolted out of there", I'm guessing she didn't really find you that attractive once she got to know you.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
If she "bolted out of there", I'm guessing she didn't really find you that attractive once she got to know you.

hahaha nice..

but thats not the way i took it by the end of our convo.. plus i stopped and spoke to a buddy before i walked out the building, and also, a few months ago a broke both legs, so i walk kinda limped and slow
she hates jesus!?
how better do you want a girl
thats the best they come....anti christs
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
wait, wait. you're trying to find this girl...after she, to quote yourself, "bolted" out of there?

what in the hell makes you think she wasn't maintaining conversation because it's polite? sadly, that's what us girls do when someone talks to us.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by hippie_cune
haha.. ok.. heres a bit o background info:

im a pretty outrageous dude.. very rebelious, loud and rude. but mainly im a long haired stoner hippie.. this made chicks in HS not like me, cause here in mid-usa kansas girls only seem to like hicks or jocks. and this goes the same for college (where its worse cause now the hotties usually date the big black jocks {i go to Butler CC.. nationally ranked in football i hear})

the girls ive had attracted to me before now were all meth-heads or fatties.. and i dont dig either. so ive been girlfriendless for 21 years.

Ahhh yeah, remember when someone in the thread asked about your crap-shack luck with chicks?

No...I can't remember either.
Funny words.
Wow, i wish girls came up to me like that!

Just look inside all the secretarial classes. You SHOULD know at least what days she goes to class, so just play hooky one class and lok for her. Wait outside the class for her. Either she'll think you're creepy and won't go with you, or she'll like that you went through the effort of it and will DEFINITLEY lay you....after she goes with you of course.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by esther_mouse
wait, wait. you're trying to find this girl...after she, to quote yourself, "bolted" out of there?

what in the hell makes you think she wasn't maintaining conversation because it's polite? sadly, that's what us girls do when someone talks to us.

i want all young pit goers to see this..

all women are bitches deep down.

and no skank, if you would have read my post you wouldve seen that she sat down and started the convo.. even interrupting one that i was already engaged in.