Hey I have been playing guitar for about 3 months now and I was taking some time to look at my guitar. I realized that a few screws were loose so in a stroke of stupidity I tightened it... Next thing I know, my pick-ups are against the strings so I loosen back to the way it was... Will it make a big difference if it's not exactly where it was before?
And lately when I play on my B string it buzzes. I'm almost sure it's not fret buzz because Im holding it at the very bottom of the fret yet it buzzes anyway even when it looks like it isn't hitting a fret... This has just started in the past 2 days. So is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks for your time !
*moved*

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
what type of guitar?

and no, putting the pickup back down is fine, doesnt have to be the exact spot.

if you want more bass tones you leave that side higher, more treble, then you leave it higher on the high e side.

you adjust it to taste, and it doesnt matter if it's level.

^ i couldnt get it to open so i wasnt sure what your link said.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
oh ok, ^ i think my computer is slow tonight.

TS what type of guitar, because you'll want to raise your saddle a little, see if that;s causing the buzzing.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

ok cool, with a tiny allen wrench you just lower these two pegs on the buzzing string's saddle, and it will lift that string a bit.

see if that stops the buzzing.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Quote by forsaknazrael
Also, did ya check out that guide I posted? That'll solve your pickup height problem.

That actually really helped me out! I never knew exactly how close to adjust the pickups and that article gave me a damn good estimate.