So i went to bed around 2:30 last night then i got up this morning around 8:30 and then left for work. This is a pretty normal thing for me to do but today it was different. When i got out of bed i basically stood up and then had a sharp pain run down the left side of my body for like 5-10 seconds. Then i went downstairs put my shoes on and fell asleep on the couch for like 5 minutes. So i woke up just as my ride to work was leaving, i got in the car and felt fine until we got on the highway, i looked at the white dotted lines on the highway and it looked like there were brown things growing out of the lines it was very strange. So i guess i was hallucinating, and it wasn't like a split second thing it went on for like 5 minutes until i got to work. Now i'm at work but i don't want to do anything i'm just like sitting here occasionally getting **** done. But every time i stand i can barely walk in a straight line. But when i'm sitting i'm fine.

So i was just wondering does anyone know what the **** is wrong with me? thanks
1st - calm down on the cocaine

2nd - if the pain/freakiness continues, go and see a doctor or 1st ask your parents someone whos more intelligant and knows what to do.

thats what id do
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
you need to see a doctor, no one on UG is going to have a better idea of what is going on with you than a doctor. you probably shouldn't be at work either.
from daylight...
...into darkness