Godins are pretty awesomesauce, but I'm not a fan of single pickup guitars.

I'm also not sure what that EMG would sound like through a maple/poplar body (I'm guessing really trebly ).

You might wanna check out an Agile AL-2500 Tribal Green EMG - $360.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Do they have that Agile in a "Not ugly as ****" color?
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

Quote by *kas
Guitars with just one pickup have always seemed so stupid to me.

edit: And FacingUsAll, why are you constantly mentioning that guitar in so many threads? Am I missing something? Cause you've mentioned it 13 times: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5588705

Only 13 times?

I mention it a lot because people seem to always want EMGs, and that is the cheapest guitar that I've found with active EMGs in them (and it's a pretty decently built guitar too with good specs). It's $360!!! That's cheap as hell .

How can you not like quilted maple in Trans Green?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
PM pifty, he owns that exact guitar, we were just talking about it the other night. Apparantly, he really likes it.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by FacingUsAll
Only 13 times?

I mention it a lot because people seem to always want EMGs, and that is the cheapest guitar that I've found with active EMGs in them (and it's a pretty decently built guitar too with good specs). It's $360!!! That's cheap as hell .

How can you not like quilted maple in Trans Green?

Fair enough =P Just wondering. I might consider it except I hate that colour
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Looks pretty nice, but it doesn't seem very versatile tone-wise. Depends on what you're using it for, of course. I couldn't live without a neck pickup, though.
The neck pickups in my guitars are always very lonely.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs