Ok, so today I'm sitting in my honors language arts class and my principle comes on the PA and say that we're having a lock out. So my teacher freaks out thinking that my priciple said lock down. So for my whole 6th period I sat within 6 inches of other students in a dark sweaty corner. At my school we use the block system so she's lucky I didn't have 2hr. period or I would've slapped the dumb bitch.

Does anyone have any stories of ignorant educators ruining your day?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by Shredder6
what's a lock out?

it's where teachers lock the doors in the beggining of class so late kids have to go to the office to get punished.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
it's where teachers lock the doors in the beggining of class so late kids have to go to the office to get punished.

That's harsh...
Yes, I for one have one to share. My high school English teacher always has to tell a story about EVERYTHING. And It gets on my nerves SO! much. She ruins my WHOLE entire day, because like I said she's always telling a story about something, and It's extremely annoying.
My Setup

Guitar-Jackson Dinky *Black*

Pickups- 2 Seymour Duncans

Tremolo- Floyd Rose

AMP- Line 6 Spider II

Men are monkeys, monkeys are monkeys.

Wait.. WTF?!
Quote by k00kie M0nster
That's harsh...

im glad im not alone on that opinion my cookie monster friend
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95

thats great. they should have abu grave style humiliations for those who are late.

Threadstarter maybe the teacher is in a bar calling you a stupid dumb little bastrd
Quote by zzany1
thats great. they should have abu grave style humiliations for those who are late.

Threadstarter maybe the teacher is in a bar calling you a stupid dumb little bastrd

why would she do that cuz me and all my friends laughed like a lot at for this mistake. she's always out to make students look stupid for small mistakes that we make.
Quote by ShaunDiel
my school has a morning tv show, and i had to listen for some announcments the other day. the teacher put the tv on with the volume all the way down, and she stood there watching it for half the show, until she realized no one could hear it. i missed my announcments and my teachers retarded
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by iceman95
why would she do that cuz me and all my friends laughed like a lot at for this mistake. she's always out to make students look stupid for small mistakes that we make.

Do you realise teachers turn to drink and drugs for all the little bstrds they have to deal with. They should bring back the birch and whip the little ****es until they behave.
Quote by iceman95
im glad im not alone on that opinion my cookie monster friend

It's Kookie with a K my little ****wad friend...

Lol jk no hard feelings.
Quote by iceman95

oh ok, we don't have that at my school we are easy going hehe
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Yup, I have many, but I'll tell you one of them.

this year i have the honor(sarcasm) of sitting in a Study Hall class run by Mr. Fin an overworked and under****ed angry old man, and takes out his frustration on the students. And on the day of the 9/11 aniverasry, we had a moment of silence and everyone was to keep quiet and pay their respects to the lives lost. But Mr. fin had other plans, instead of waiting for the moment to be over to yell at some poor kid who came into the class literally 2 seconds late. He was talking while the 9/11 moment of silence was in progress which pissed off everyone in our class. And this girl had enough and told him politely in a girly voice "Shhhhhh, its the moment of silence" she had no tone whatsoever or any rude intentions. And so he turns his anger towarsds her and orders her outside the classroom to scold her. While this is going on everyone in the class was shouting insults to him. And as the girl tried to explain to him how she was right in every way to tell him that and our principal walks by and hears this. To which she repsonds by having Mr. fin taken to her office for a talk about his future job. And when he came back into the room. He threw a fit at us, and from that day every little thign soemone would do, he would be on their a$$ about it. Just because he can.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by rage6945
my school has a morning tv show, and i had to listen for some announcments the other day. the teacher put the tv on with the volume all the way down, and she stood there watching it for half the show, until she realized no one could hear it. i missed my announcments and my teachers retarded

Your school has it's own TV show ? Why?
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by iceman95
Ok, so today I'm sitting in my honors language arts class and my principle comes on the PA and say that we're having a lock out. So my teacher freaks out thinking that my priciple said lock down. So for my whole 6th period I sat within 6 inches of other students in a dark sweaty corner. At my school we use the block system so she's lucky I didn't have 2hr. period or I would've slapped the dumb bitch.

Damn your teacher for misunderstanding the announcement and trying to protect your life. Retarded indeed.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
Quote by sthall
Damn your teacher for misunderstanding the announcement and trying to protect your life. Retarded indeed.

it's just the fact that we tried to help and tell her what was going on but she was too stubborn to admit to be wrong
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95

Quote by PJBRoC
Yes, I for one have one to share. My high school English teacher always has to tell a story about EVERYTHING. And It gets on my nerves SO! much. She ruins my WHOLE entire day, because like I said she's always telling a story about something, and It's extremely annoying.

My math teacher is like that. Every time a subject comes up that he has any kind of story about, he'll tell it. I like it though, because it wastes class time.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Our Physics teacher, Mr Sprout (apparently pronounced Sprowl) is about as qualified to teach us as we are to teach physics. He bangs into ****, he thinks that the Galaxy Song by Monty Python is educational, he got hit in the face with a water rocket, but right now his favourite habit is drawing random diagrams. My friend Owen and I were stuck on a question about calculating the velocity of a ball rolled of a table. So you have to work out the velocity vertically and horizontally. And I said "Mr Sprou-Teh (extra emphasis on T), how do you get the vertical velocity? Like do you multiply the Distance by the Time of do you have to do something else?" and he went "Well if there was no gravity the ball would keep travelling in a straight line" and drew a picture on my page of a cliff and an arrow pointing out the way and he said "This is the ball without gravity" and then drew a curving line and said "And this is a ball with gravity" and then stood up as if to walk away like his job is done and I said "That's great, really, but you've not actually answered my question..." and he just pretended to ignore me and walked off. So Owen asked him when he came round again cause we were like sharing answers and Mr Sprout did exactly the same thing and then walked off. So we both asked him and he drew us both the diagram again with added 10 minutes speech and then said "I hope that helped" and wandered off to help someone else. He's like 20 and keeps walking into tables. Everyone laughs at him.
My IB english teacher is the complete opposite, when we had a practice lockdown he just keeps teaching.
Quote by armstrong26491
Your school has it's own TV show ? Why?

cuz i live in a rich town where everyones stupid as ****. except i live on the border and me and all my neighbors are poor and live in small houses

and another dumb teacher incedent...... my biology teacher has a guinea pig in her room.... in the middle of a test today it started convulsing and just dropped dead. me and this girl tryed to tell the teacher but she didnt believe us....?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah