Poll: My friend got his iPod stolen. What should we do?
Poll Options
View poll results: My friend got his iPod stolen. What should we do?
Get the metalheads to gang up on that peice of ****.
85 57%
Tell a teacher.
12 8%
File a report to the cops.
29 19%
Calmly talk to him.
24 16%
Voters: 150.
Page 1 of 2
and him and all of his friends are pissed. We're pretty sure that some wigger douchebag stole it. What should we do?

A: **** that kid up.

B: Tell a teacher

C: File a report to the cops

D: Calmly talk to the kid.... (like that'll happen....)
I stole an iPod once. It was a very nice lil tool. Then i turned around and sold it for $175 to some kid after the battery got so weak it ouldn't last for more than an hour. I think if he's a godd@mn wigger, he deserves to get fvked up! kill the lil bastard!!!
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
maybe be a little smarter next time and keep an eye on your sh*t?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
maybe be a little smarter next time and keep an eye on your ****?

It was during gym class, our school doesn't have locks on our gym lockers (pretty smart, huh?)
Put it this way, if someone stole something of yours. And the kid did not even bother to act it out. Would you kick that **** out of him? I know I would, OWN THE FAGGET.
My Setup

Guitar-Jackson Dinky *Black*

Pickups- 2 Seymour Duncans

Tremolo- Floyd Rose

AMP- Line 6 Spider II

Men are monkeys, monkeys are monkeys.

Wait.. WTF?!
yeah first of all ur gay for getting ur ipod stolen. if u know the kid and he's a wigger wiggers are ****s so **** him up. problem solved
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
do nothing, it's his faukt for leaving it unattended, minesd ALWAYS in my pocket when i bring it somewhere
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Phone the police...

If you beat him up over it, you're a moron... probably worse than he is.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
ugh Hes So ****ing Gay, Wiggers Are So ****ing Gay, Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im So ****ing Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im Such A ****ing Faggggggggggggggg111111111
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by ChaoticVengence
do nothing, it's his faukt for leaving it unattended, minesd ALWAYS in my pocket when i bring it somewhere

Well it obviously isn't his fault, it's like saying it's your fault if you leave your bike outside without a lock on and it gets robbed. But there's nothing you can do really.
Quote by feenxfire
I stole an iPod once. It was a very nice lil tool. Then i turned around and sold it for $175 to some kid after the battery got so weak it ouldn't last for more than an hour. I think if he's a godd@mn wigger, he deserves to get fvked up! kill the lil bastard!!!

You deserve to be fucked up.

The police are your best bet, though don't expect great things to happen.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
get him to talk to the kid, if the kid disrespects him, beat the **** out of the kid, then tell the teacher, then get the cops involved if nothing happens
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
I'd like to say "**** him up" but the best thing to do is to get the police, as long as you're sure about it.
Quote by feenxfire

you ****
Quote by PeffinGee

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
If you knew it was him I'd say beat his ass but if you're not sure then tell a teacher.
There is no reason to get the cops onvolved. They will copme but then they will tell you that they cant do anything about it unless the object stolen has a worth of over $500. So leave them out of this.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Kill his whole family?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Hasn't anyone said it yet? I haven't read it all, so forgive me. but:

Be an hero!

Had to be said...
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Quote by killadelphia222
D: Calmly talk to the kid.... (like that'll happen....)

Yea, because we all know peaceful negotiation is SOOOO overrated.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by rickyy
Kill his whole family?

Yeah! That's the best way to get back his iPod...

In fact, you should blindfold them, and tell him you drop one of each family member into the atlantic ocean from 10,000 feet hight each hour untill he gives it back.

Or maybe just take the highroad and tie him up to a chair and electrocute and cut of several unessential bodyparts of the kid untill he gives it back!
Quote by PJBRoC
Put it this way, if someone stole something of yours. And the kid did not even bother to act it out. Would you kick that **** out of him? I know I would, OWN THE FAGGET.

Learn to ****en spell.
Its

F-A-G-G-O-T
the same thing happened to my friend. in the gym locker room, when he left they stole his ipod, $5 out of 11 dollars he had and a half-fare metrocard
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah first of all ur gay for getting ur ipod stolen. if u know the kid and he's a wigger wiggers are ****s so **** him up. problem solved

Homosexuals always get their ipod stolen!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
form and group with you, your mate and the metal heads, and gang rape his mother. That'll do the trick
Quote by PeffinGee

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
[I assume you're not in 6th form/college/uni where you're allowed them] and the police won't do anything for the same reason.

It's his fault for taking it into school in the first place.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
you should calmly tell him you know he took it, and you don't get it back in 24 hours, you're gonna take "drastic measures".

Then, as you're walking away, spin around, get right up in his face, and say
"Oh, and by the way. I do. reserve the right. to **** you up."

and walk away. :P
^ Yeah that'll work...
I've seen people try moves almost like that, and we ended up laughing for about 10 minutes non-stop.
Have your friend invest in pockets, they are the latest in handy storage for Ipod sized brickabrack
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
Maybe....watch your iPod better?

That's why I don't have one. If a wigger gets into my locker, he'll run away when he sees a CD Player from the Mid-90's and a classic rock CD collection.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
forgive my old man ignorance but what in the name of god is a wigger?

Edit: I'm presuming it's at least vaguely race related
^^ you haven't heard the song?

"i'm just a wigger. I'm just a white boy who wants to be a (insert highly racial term here)"
Quote by Xoth
^^ you haven't heard the song?

"i'm just a wigger. I'm just a white boy who wants to be a (insert highly racial term here)"

Haven't heard the song, but consider me informed, you mean like.... Michael Jackson.
Yeah had mine stolen a while back, though I have no idea who took it so now I just don't use an iPod.

Anywho unless your sure it was him don't be quick too accuse others and think this true.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Oct 5, 2007,
Quote by rickyy
ugh Hes So ****ing Gay, Wiggers Are So ****ing Gay, Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im So ****ing Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im Such A ****ing Faggggggggggggggg111111111

Haha, you're gay.
Quote by zeppelinpage4

Anywho unless your sure it was him don't be quick too accuse others and think this true.

Very true. Just because this guy's a Wigger doesn't mean he nicked it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Page 1 of 2