Guitar center is having a sweet deal where if you buy 2 boss effect pedals you get a pedal board and power supply for free and i was wondering, what would some good effects be?

I already have a bass chorus pedal and i was thinking about a bass limiter enhancer but i can't think of a third one, if any one has any opinions on which one(s) i should get i would appreciate them.
If you don't have anything in mind, don't bother. That's my rule of thumb. If I'm not sure if I want something, I probably don't. No point cluttering up your signal path with a bunch of (non true-bypass) pedals that you aren't likely to use much.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
but it's a nice deal and i really dont want to miss it, is there any good distortion pedal for the bass(by boss)?

the problem i have with delay is the cost, i don't have that much money at the moment, looking for something under 100.
ODB-3 is the only one they do, and it's not for everyone. Try it out. I personally like it for its aggressive sound, but if you want a classic sounding smooth tube OD from it, Boss won't do it.

Regardless of the deal, thefitz will likely come and tell you to buy Digitech instead of Boss. And I have to admit I'm starting to think he's right.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
i was looking at the equalizer and it looks pretty cool, i might just go for that one. it's pretty cheap too which is a plus.
The overdrive for sure, and either a delay, synth wah, or chorus, depending on your playing style. Don't rule out a noise gate if you plan on going nuts with the overdrive.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..