Poll: Have you ever had a piss in the shower?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever had a piss in the shower?
Yes indeed I have
40 89%
No. Such an act would be disgusting and smelly...I am curious now tho.
5 11%
Voters: 45.
i hate that question...

and yes i do piss in the shower.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
occasionally...
...I mean the toilet is friggin 5 feet away and I'm already warm in the shower, I'm not gettin the f*ck out for another 20 minutes.

EDIT: Besides, it's draining away. If you p*ss in the bath that's wrong cause then you're bathing in urine, but in the shower it just goes away
I usually get up in the morning. take a piss, then get in the shower.When i used to take a shower at night, I would piss in the shower.
this is great =]
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by Heavens_To_Hell
occasionally...
...I mean the toilet is friggin 5 feet away and I'm already warm in the shower, I'm not gettin the f*ck out for another 20 minutes.

amen.

Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by ctb
Yes I do.
I love it.
Infact I may write a book about it.

+1
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I hate your poll options. I'm not curious, and I wasn't from the last thread on this either.

It's sick and wrong if you share your shower with anyone else.
Of course I do.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Heavens_To_Hell
occasionally...

EDIT: Besides, it's draining away. If you p*ss in the bath that's wrong cause then you're bathing in urine, but in the shower it just goes away

what he said^
and its your own piss, its like hating your own baby...too far eh?

lol i do p*ss in my shower, cause of the reasons that heavens to hell gave and also because if i wanna get out of the bathtub, id have to dry my self...walk all the way over there...jsut seems so not worth it...
i pissed in a bath once, the other people got upset, though i must say it was a hot day out, and the deep end, springy entrance platform was rather empty afterwards, so i had my go at it several times.
Quote by yawn
I hate your poll options. I'm not curious, and I wasn't from the last thread on this either.

It's sick and wrong if you share your shower with anyone else.

YAWN: Nagging Wife of UG or Divine Voice of Reason?

YOU DECIDE!
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

search bar. this thread has been done to death
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by jimmy8778
i pissed in a bath once, the other people got upset, though i must say it was a hot day out, and the deep end, springy entrance platform was rather empty afterwards, so i had my go at it several times.

you have a deep end in your bath?!

eh....

EDIT: wait wait, i see