Page 1 of 2
no
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
no
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
That was too much phail for me to handle. being a girl, I thought that as soon as the guy took his sweater off maybe the vid would get worse.
How wrong I was.

I'm getting a beer and forgetting this ever happened.

And you're an idiot for posting that video. I hope you get banned!!!!!
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Travis Barker >>>>> Soulja Boy. Travis did this song waaaaaaaay better than any producer could ever have done.
Quote by crank dat
its not my fault your a lesbian and you dont like guys with out shirts...

Owned.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
The Conservative youth of America!
No.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
One of the few rap songs i like
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Quote by crank dat
its the ****in pit so i can post what i want

Not true, newbie.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Quote by STFU_Nao
Not true, newbie.

hey may not be able to post WHATEVER he wants. but he can definitely post a video of a song he likes.
suck my dick if you dont like it

and if you dont like it why the **** did you watch it and im a noob cause i dont waste my life on a computer..
Quote by crank dat

and if you dont like it why the **** did you watch it and im a noob cause i dont waste my life on a computer..

+1
Also, I can still choose to not like it

Quote by crank dat

You're wasting your life right now by bothering to argue over the internet.

By the way, I didn't watch it. I can tell without lifting a finger stupid this thread is. I don't like yet I still posted. What are you going to do about it?
Quote by crank dat
takes 2 to argue

But in an arguement there's one who's wrong and one who's right.

When one is a complete idiot it's easy to see who's right.

Come back when you're ready, kid. I'm tired of seeing people come in on the very first day they join and acting like they run the place.
and your the wrong one you havnt evan seen the video so why the **** are you saying its ****

NOOB
Quote by crank dat
and your the wrong one you havnt evan seen the video so why the **** are you saying its ****

NOOB

You haven't earned the right to use that word. Even though it's not a real word. Just like "dat" is not a real word.
Quote by crank dat
wheres it say i cant say it? dumb ass

I didn't say you can't. You've shown that you definately know how to excersize your short and mostly made-up vocabulary. I suggested that you shouldn't.
****, another internet fight. I gotta move out of this bad neighborhood
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Quote by STFU_Nao
You haven't earned the right to use that word. Even though it's not a real word. Just like "dat" is not a real word.

I pissed myself reading that.

Also I don't get the point of the video. You joined just to post it? Is is meant to be serious? I don't get it.

It was rubbish either way.
I was also completely joking about the whole guy without the shirt thing. And way to point out that I'm a lesbian. Even though i have a boyfriend. Asshat. But continue making yourself look like an absolute fool. You win at that.

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by crystalh
I was also completely joking about the whole guy without the shirt thing. And way to point out that I'm a lesbian. Even though i have a boyfriend. Asshat. But continue making yourself look like an absolute fool. You win at that.

Kind of late. Really shouldn't have brought the post back up after we all let it sink so far down.

But it is fun watching TS try to put up a fight.

Hey. You're that girl who called me an idiot. I had you sigged for a day when that happened
Ah I know it was on my screen when I came back to my computer and so when I refreshed I read the reply to my post and yeah...
And yep I was. I take it back after reading this thread though. And I got a picture of the sig!!

Quote by MiasmA

CASE CLOSED..
Why am i wasting my time in full time education when I could be creating masterpieces such as this, which will surely change the face of rap music as it is known today!!!

/sarcasm
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Page 1 of 2