why does everyone hate Fall Out Boy? i bet even in this thread everyone thinks they're gay. i think FOB is sweet.

it seems to me that its one of those things like the line "cut my wrists and black my eyes" where it defines a genre as ****ty. (i like HH too)
Their new album has got some quality songs on it.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
most people think (myself included....) that there songs just arent entertaining to listen to; there boring.
i dont really like their music but music is music, whether its rap or rock or soul or whatever
i thinks its cool that their getting recognized, im sure they worked their asses off trying so yea
Send me off to bed forevermore.
It just seems a little bit too contrived for me. Just not my cup of tea.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
Everybody doesnt hate fall out boy, you can't generalise like that, if everyone hated them they wouldnt make it to the charts. but personally, i do dislike them, all credit to them for becoming successful but im not a fan of the genre.
generic band doing the exact same thing that a lot of bands have been doing for years.

FOB = epitome of failure
Personally, it's not Fall Out Boy I have a problem with. It's Pete Wentz who I really hate.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

Quote by Adderall_Ninja
Personally, it's not Fall Out Boy I have a problem with. It's Pete Wentz who I really hate.

A lot of people hate Pete
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

there music is just too simple for most guitar players. the singer isnt too great live or at all rly. they make some catchy songs, but arent rly entertaining for most ppl. the bass player is aweful, kinda like Sid Vicious but not a punk icon. hes pretty much a guy girls liked and learned to play bass to become more popular imo.
Quote by Adderall_Ninja

x2
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
A lot of people hate Pete

It's hard not to.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

Quote by Adderall_Ninja

Curiosity, what's wrong with him?

He writes very clever lyrics (which, incase you hadn't noticed, do ridicule a lot of the things people seem to think are epitomized in him).
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Curiosity, what's wrong with him?

He writes very clever lyrics (which, incase you hadn't noticed, do ridicule a lot of the things people seem to think are epitomized in him).

no he doesn't, FOB's lyrics don't even make sense half the time, that's probally one of the things that annoys me about them the most
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
personally, i like fall out boy, and i value other people's opinions, and if you don't like em, oh well.
but people that say things like 'they're gay' and 'they suck' really piss me off, beacause they have some pretty good songs, and they just don't like the image.
those ppl can go **** themselves
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
i hate those f'ing hats the lead singer wears.

a few songs are kinda catchy and fun to listen too.

but they have no depth. they're boring after one or two listens, and each album only has 1 or 2 even catchy songs to begin with.

and yea, pete=really easy to hate.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i hate those f'ing hats the lead singer wears.

a few songs are kinda catchy and fun to listen too.

but they have no depth. they're boring after one or two listens, and each album only has 1 or 2 even catchy songs to begin with.

and yea, pete=really easy to hate.

i think he wears hats cause his fatass is balding.
I hate these sorts of threads more than I could ever hate any band.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?