yeah... he just bought a guitar way better than mine... it sucks...

any similar experiences?
sup?
The kid across the street who's been playing guitar for two years has one better than me. I've been playing for six months and I'm better than him.

But he only has a nicer guitar because I gave it to him :p
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
what kind of guitar?
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
My cousin gave me a $2000 guitar when I mentioned to him three years ago that I was interested in learning to play. I'm sure that pissed a lot of people off.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
suck it up?
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by ldl67
yeah... he just bought a guitar way better than mine... it sucks...

any similar experiences?

What guitar do you and your drummer have?
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by STFU_Nao
The kid across the street who's been playing guitar for two years has one better than me. I've been playing for six months and I'm better than him.

But he only has a nicer guitar because I gave it to him :p

lmao wtf?
My friend sucks at geetar playing, but he has a PRS.

I have played for three years, can practically shred, but am stuck on a Flying V, which is okay...still, I need a better guitar.
tell you whats worse
my drummer is a better guitarist than i am.

you work it out
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by newbe guitarist
What guitar do you and your drummer have?

i dont remember what guitar he has, but i have a squire bullet(electric) , and an ibanez artwood (acoustic).
sup?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
tell you whats worse

you work it out

Ahaha that sucks
Quote by danielrobbyshor
tell you whats worse

you work it out

that sucks.
sup?
sounds pretty much like my band. i pwn my friends at playing guitar but i'm stuck on the drums
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
yeah, i've been playing for 2 years, and i work my ass off practicing in all of my free time, and there's this 7th grader i know (i'm a freshman), who has a gibson, and can't play for his life, while meanwhile, my friend and I are stuck with $150 beginer guitars
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
Quote by ldl67
i dont remember what guitar he has, but i have a squire bullet(electric) , and an ibanez artwood (acoustic).

I have a squire bullet. I gave my Warlock, Silver to the kid across the street.

He's been taking two years of lessons so he doesn't get to play any metal, the least I could do is make him feel like he's metal.
Suck it up dude, he'll eventually realize he can't make proper use of it and become clinically depressed. Till then, you ought to use your squier...
Quote by powerstroke
suck it up?

perttymuch. i take pride in my stuff, because i've bought all of it. that's two electric, two acoustic, and two amps. i'm fifteen, and i've already put over 1500 into my guitar playing through working.

it does slightly bug me when kids get Gib LP's handed to them by their parents, and then they rub it in your face.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
I've got a modded fender mex, that pisses people off xD
Looking for a new sig!
yea that sucks, same with me. my friends dad just bought him a Dave Mustaine Dean and if you asked him to name something as simple as the notes in a major scale he couldnt do it. sure must be rough to have so much money and nothing better to spend it on.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG550

Vox AD30VT
my friend, who can barely play smells like teen spirit, got a jackson dominion and i have a lp special II and i have been playing for 4 years.

that pisses me off
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Quote by stevo_92
sounds pretty much like my band. i pwn my friends at playing guitar but i'm stuck on the drums

Likewise.

I even prefer playing guitar,

'Cause I have HUGE amounts of onstage energy, and i love to jump around like a dick.

Drums are fun.

But Guitar is better IMO.

So in summary:

Guitar > Drums.
this guy that im talking about sucks at guitar (he thinks he's good) he can't even play smoke on the water. but im not trying to express how bad he is at guitar. it just pisses me off that he gets a way better guitar than me
sup?
back in the day i wanted the les paul double cut away in yellow..... then my friend snaked it, knowing i didnt have the money yet. then he baught the shoes i was gonna get
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
I hate it when stuff like that happens. Like there's this guy who rides my bus who has the 200-something dollar MP3 player who's had it for half a year and only listens to the 20 or so built in songs that came with it. I've got a ton of CDs I want to put on some kind of MP3 player, but this guy just doesn't deserve it at all.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Quote by TheReFiller
I hate it when stuff like that happens. Like there's this guy who rides my bus who has the 200-something dollar MP3 player who's had it for half a year and only listens to the 20 or so built in songs that came with it. I've got a ton of CDs I want to put on some kind of MP3 player, but this guy just doesn't deserve it at all.

yeah.. i know this guy who goes through an iPod every month!!!! he brakes the old one!
sup?
Quote by ldl67
this guy that im talking about sucks at guitar (he thinks he's good) he can't even play smoke on the water. but im not trying to express how bad he is at guitar. it just pisses me off that he gets a way better guitar than me

and yet you don't know what type of guitar he has?
Let it go.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01
and yet you don't know what type of guitar he has?
Let it go.

no, i don't remember.
sup?
My friend's a drummer, and he's had a total of six guitars in the last 2 years, including a bass. I'm a guitarist, I've only ever owned 2
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
im the drummer of my band and my guitar is better then either of the guitarists
LEAFS FOR CUP
yea, im the vocalist in my band, i cant play nearly as good as our guitarists(lead and rhythm...duh) but my gf got a Jackson King Flying V, love that guitar, but she doesnt even play it. I mean shes offered to give it to me, but i just dont take things from someoen without anything in return(ESPECIALLY my gf)...i dont kno if im retarded, or just have pretty strict morals...

anyways not the point, if u have to just steal it from him, teach him a lesson, dont buy **** just to rub it in peeps faces, that just makes me wanna rip out the dudes balls just so he cant rot the earth with another douche-bag mommas boy like himself
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Quote by danielrobbyshor
tell you whats worse

you work it out

I think you should give drumming a whirl chief Maybe swap equipment with him.