i searched this up but didnt find anything, i just saw a couple of adds for this musical, and it was playing all beatles songs (Hey Jude, I am the walrus, strawberry fields, etc.) so is this like the beatles version of tommy, or well whats it about exactly?
LEAFS FOR CUP
actually there were many threads on this...

MANY.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Love story set in the 60's or 70's with Beatles songs. looks pretty cool, but the local critics didnt like it too much. Definately a must-see for Beatles fans. Otherwise, it seems to be hit-or-miss.
It's got nothing to do with the Beatles as a band.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Yeah, it really has nothing to do with the Bealtes. Basically they took a bunch of Beatles songs and put together a weak story to go with it, along with some trippy visuals. I haven't actually seen it though.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
i have a college classmate who saw it, not a big fan of the beatles, but said it was great. i guess its enjoyable for everybody?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by demonmouse500
My brother saw it, and he loved it. He says it's better than almost famous.

your brother is wrong.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
For the record, I made the thread about this.

And yes, it's a great movie. It doesn't feel like a typical musical. Like the guy basically said, the music fits in with the plot. I loved it.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
is anyone else thinkin' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by civildp1
your brother is wrong.

I won't argue with that, I don't at all believe that it's better than almost famous.