Now I'm not sure, but when they hit the first note of YYZ I think I might have orgasmed.

Discuss your Rush experiences plx.
I saw them in Rio, it was an awesome time.

Well I saw the dvd "Rush In Rio", still it looked like a good time.
You could probably talk about the band Rush in the Bands & Artists forum, because Rush is a band and the Bands & Artists forum is the place for talking about bands like the band Rush.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I saw them in Rio, it was an awesome time.

Well I saw the dvd "Rush In Rio", still it looked like a good time.

It is an epic dvd. When I read your first sentence I was thinking, ";lfsdfsadjfjsdafkj DAMN ...lucky"
I see them tomorrow, so excited!
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Quote by SaXXoN
It is an epic dvd. When I read your first sentence I was thinking, ";lfsdfsadjfjsdafkj DAMN ...lucky"

Ha! I figured that would be the reaction.

Yea it's so epic, especially when the crowd sings the notes to yyz.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Ha! I figured that would be the reaction.

Yea it's so epic, especially when the crowd sings the notes to yyz.

Which is exactly what happened, though at a much less exuberant level than Rio of course.

To the guy seeing them tomorrow, you won't be disappointed
Quote by SaXXoN
Which is exactly what happened, though at a much less exuberant level than Rio of course.

To the guy seeing them tomorrow, you won't be disappointed

I expect not to be, though I hear the second night on a two in a row set of shows is always better. So ner ner!
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
I saw them back in july, it was a good show.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
i saw them in calgary and they were great. They played a lot of new material instead of older stuff. but still it was great. I really wanted to hear the trees.
I saw them back in july, it was a good show, the bass was a bit noisey, but other than that a good show.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Quote by yawn
You could probably talk about the band Rush in the Bands & Artists forum, because Rush is a band and the Bands & Artists forum is the place for talking about bands like the band Rush.

+1
Yeah, saw them in Toronto on september the 22nd...my nineteenth birthday. It was so epic, but i was dissapointed to the amount of people sitting down like they were just watching a movie or something. They played a lot from the new album, but its one of my favourites so i was pretty happy about that. And in TO, no one even thinks about moving till YYZ. They kicked people out for blazing, but we risked it for YYZ, we had too lol
Theres still tickets left for sheffield, it's just a shame i have no money and i live in scotland! I shoulda got tickets for Glasgow when i had the chance.
Bass Player