Yea, this game just came out yesterday. It's the 14th game in the Zelda series, and is pretty tight. The graphics are suprisingly good for DS and I like how it makes use of all the features on the DS. I didn't really like Windwaker so when I learned it was the direct sequel to that, I was kinda disappointed. Ocarina of Time is the still the best followed by Link to the Past. Anyone else got this game and are playing it or beat it yet? I just got past the fire temple.
damn I still havent gotten around to even starting... what ever the one for WII is called, Now I have two to beat..
I downloaded it for my DS there but I didn't start it yet. I've heard all good things though.

Quote by brady12345
damn I still havent gotten around to even starting... what ever the one for WII is called, Now I have two to beat..

Twilight Princess? It's mother****ing awesome.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Quote by brady12345

Yea, Twilight Princess is pretty good, you can get it for Gamecube though if you don't want to buy a WII, that is what I did.

Oh and sorry, I didn't know a thread was started yesterday.
na twilight princess is better than ocarina of time. and wind waker wasn't bad
Quote by becker009
na twilight princess is better than ocarina of time. and wind waker wasn't bad

Meh, I really liked Twilight Princess but it just didn't have that "epic" feel like Ocarina of Time. And I really like the Hyrule storyline, and Ocarina of Time was the last one that took place in Hyrule. And yeah windwaker wasn't that bad, but it was mainly the storyline I didn't wasn't accustomed to (2,000 years ahead of the original Link in an ocean world.)