everytime i go to ultimate-guitar on firefox it comes up with that; send error report/ dont send crap, and then it closes down firefox.
does it everytime

HELP!!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
no but just send the error report.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
no but just send the error report.

why?
what good does it do?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I always just hide those things in a corner and carry on regardless, usually the programs continue - at least in my experience. But no, don't get that with here and firefox.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
I always just hide those things in a corner and carry on regardless, usually the programs continue - at least in my experience. But no, don't get that with here and firefox.

can't do that, it freezes it aswell
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Try a system restore on your computer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Try a system restore on your computer.

ah system restore.
you're probably right. it solves everything else.
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Ive had that. Looks like ya gotta reinstall firefox buddie. Sorry.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Quote by tpot06
Ive had that. Looks like ya gotta reinstall firefox buddie. Sorry.

already tried that one. no luck.
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Quote by danielrobbyshor
ah system restore.
you're probably right. it solves everything else.

A little extreme. Try to reinstall it first.

edit: oops sorry. Have you went on to the support site tosee if you can diagnose the problem?
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Quote by tpot06

read up ^^
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Quote by tpot06

edit: oops sorry. Have you went on to the support site tosee if you can diagnose the problem?

i haven't tried that...
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
mozilla support didn't help.

any other suggestions?
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Quote by Malakian88
Keep away from the steaming pile of masturbation that is UG?

hilarious
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
You probably have a virus eating away at your registry.
My Setup

Guitar-Jackson Dinky *Black*

Pickups- 2 Seymour Duncans

Tremolo- Floyd Rose

AMP- Line 6 Spider II

Men are monkeys, monkeys are monkeys.

Wait.. WTF?!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Then how did you make this post? I had the same problem with IE, so thats why I use Firefox, and Ive never had a problem with it.
that happened to me with firefox, even when i reinstalled, so i just switched to netscape
It happens to me occasionally but it shouldn't happen every time you enter Ultimate Guitar. It happens to me usually when too many things are loading. Could try re-installing fire fox.
im using internet explorer instead, but its slow...

i want firefox back
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0