i'm going to go ask a girl to go out sometime,problem is i'm just 15 and i don't have a car,should i just ask her to meet at the place?should i ask someone to drive us or what?i have no clue because there are no taxis trains or reliable bus service here
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
i'd suggest meeting her there, or get someone to drive you both. got an older sibling?
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Having a parent drive you at age 15 isn't a bad thing. It may seem embarrassing, but it really shouldn't be a big deal.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
You're only 15...getting a parent to drive you there isn't so bad.

Try an older sibling instead.... maybe an older friend?

if neither work out just tell her to meet u there... i'm sure she won't be all embarassed if her mom drives her up. just make sure u let her know that she has to get picked up too.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by yawn
Piggyback ride!

WOOT! thats the best transportation
Quote by Garret.
No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made.

Destiny is made known silently.
I'd say avoid parents transport or any apart from bus or train because taxi's are too expensive .
i wish i had an older sibling and my mom isn't really an option i feel very embarassed whenever i go out with her,she just does this wierd stuff that i can't explain.i think she is trying to be funny or something
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
meet at the place. a parent drivin is ridiculous (im 15 too ) have fun
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by pa3k_2414
i feel very embarassed whenever i go out with her,she just does this wierd stuff that i can't explain.i think she is trying to be funny or something

yeah the same happens to me, thats why i never take friends to home when she is.

any way, have fun
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
sure this has already been said but, try the realationship thread they are really helpful
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
The idea that men have to play stagecoach to get pussy is appalling on more levels than it's worth going into. Just meet her there.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Ah, I guess I was too quick to post based on my own experience with my mom...I was never against having her take me and friends/girls places prior to the age of 16 because she is so well loved(my dad too). I guess I should have considered that other people may not be as fortunate in that way.

Does she live near anything that would be good for a date? If so, you could be dropped off there and you guys could walk together (good for getting to know each other).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.