I looked at 2 diffrent flying v's Recelenty and one is 1000 and one is around 600. they were in musians friend magazine and if you have any heads up about the diffrence in them i will aprecate it much...
One is a faded series, which while there are some decent ones, aren't going to be near as good quality as the pricier one.
Quote by Fast_Fingers
Which brand(s)?

gibson, man.

the faded is cheaper, but made of the same materials with "normal" workmanship, and the standard flying v is like the construction of a high end guitar
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Oct 5, 2007,
One of my favorite things about this site, is whenever says something about a guitar that just doesn't make sense, looking at their sig usually gives you some insight into why they say the things they do. Which brings me to...

Quote by aiiiaaa
the finish

Hardly, the faded series are barely even Gibsons. They're okay guitars with questionable QC, that most people buy simply because of the name on the headstock. I'm not saying this applies to everyone, but still...
Quote by Fast_Fingers
Which brand(s)?

GIBSON YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by T!AN
One of my favorite things about this site, is whenever says something about a guitar that just doesn't make sense, looking at their sig usually gives you some insight into why they say the things they do. Which brings me to...

Hardly, the faded series are barely even Gibsons. They're okay guitars with questionable QC, that most people buy simply because of the name on the headstock. I'm not saying this applies to everyone, but still...

Actually, I own both. While the faded is definitely cheaper and the lack of finish is kinda significant feel-wise, it's still a nice guitar. I bought my faded to use as a beater and it doesn't seem to have any of these fret/neck issues I've read so much about. That said, I do like my "real" v better but mainly because it's prettier.
^And that's why people like you are awesome. You provide helpful information that you can tell is honest.

My issue is with the people who give bad advice, because they're trying to convince themselves they own the best guitar known to man even if in reality it's utter crap.