Page 1 of 2
ok I dont even know if this is possible to do or just a trick to F*ck with people but on a piece of paper write 1 2 3 then right underneath them a b c....now the object of this is to connect all of the numbers with all the letters without any of the lines crossing...its nearly impossible to figuer out..somebody took a year to figuer it out...see if you guys can..I still cant..or is it even possible?
I've lost my mind many times and my wallet many more
..What?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
1 2 3

A B C

you have to connect 1 to a,b,c 2 to a,b,c and 3 to a,b,c without any of the lines crossing....and yes its possible
Quote by ChrisJames666
1 2 3

A B C

you have to connect 1 to a,b,c 2 to a,b,c and 3 to a,b,c without any of the lines crossing....and yes its possible

Bendy lines?
if I understand what you are trying to do, I'm pretty sure it's impossible.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
you can use or move the lines in any way to make it to the letter..but none of the lines can cross each other
this is how you do it...the lines are crossing though...thats just an example

BUT the lines cant touch
With straight lines its impossible...
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
it's possible...i've seen someone do something similar to it before (it was just boxes instead of 1 2 3 and a b c)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Thornography basically solved it, even though his solution isnt complete.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I tried it a few times and I don't think it's possible. I can't think how you'd prove it though. Problems of this sort are notoriously difficult to solve algorithmically or formally.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
this is as far as I got....I got everyone of them to connect exept the 1 to the B

F'ck that's hard. I hope this is not possible because i cannot do it unless theres like a trick way of doing it.

tricky way to do it is connect the 1 line with the A and all that (like above) but that doesnt count so its still unsovled

the first person that can actually sovle this I dubb thee the smartest person on ultimateguitar haha
so, can i use three dimensions or what?
"If you're not a doctor, then you must be... A fox"
*releases hounds*

last.fm
no...2 dimensions...a pecil and paper haha
what if i stack several pieces of paper to simulate a 3D environment? or something? i thpught that there was a proof that this isn't possible, but i may well be wrong. i'm quite drunk too, which doesn't help with the rational thought ****.
*releases hounds*

last.fm
um.. no one said anything about being able to use more than one line-segment per line.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
um.. no one said anything about being able to use more than one line-segment per line.

Explain.
Im always within 1 on this stupid thing, but Im not giving up. Its been a good half hour, but I will get it.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser
Im always within 1 on this stupid thing, but Im not giving up. Its been a good half hour, but I will get it.

lol
*releases hounds*

last.fm
I'm 99.9% sure this is impossible, so I won't even attempt it.

This little puzzle has caused UG much confusion over the years.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I'm 99.9% sure this is impossible, so I won't even attempt it.

This little puzzle has caused UG much confusion over the years.

dude, where's that final 0.1%? if you're not even sure, why post? you need more ****ing booze.
*releases hounds*

last.fm
Quote by Vornik

clever thinking....

but thats pretty much a useless loophole. theres gotta be an actual way to do it.

wonder if you draw one circle that passes through every number and letter? does that count? the line doesnt cross any others and all of them are connected....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Guys, Im wicked good at these things, and spent over 2 hours working on it, but there is no solution. I went to google and searched and turns out there is no solution. I got 11 times where i was within 1 line of it, but still no good.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
i did this for 2 min and already quit
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
Page 1 of 2