I just bought it, and I can't get it it produce a sound, I've been messing around with all the settings, and cant get a single sound out of it... It picks up the guitar, because I see the tuner flashing, it also reads the channel switch... but I cant get a sound.
Take it back to where you bought it, demonstrate it's uselessness and get another or a different amp.

If it has issues like that you're entitled to something different, generally within a 90 unconditional return policy. Just make sure you have the amp, the packaging, and the receipt, and take them in.
This is going to sound stupid, but I did it when I got my crate so yeah...

Make sure that the distortion knob and all of the EQ knobs aren't set to zero, or you won't get squat out of the amp...
Quote by T!AN
This is going to sound stupid, but I did it when I got my crate so yeah...

Make sure that the distortion knob and all of the EQ knobs aren't set to zero, or you won't get squat out of the amp...

Nope ive been moving the EQ all around... no result.
Quote by kaossurge
Nope ive been moving the EQ all around... no result.

I had the same exact problem you're having when I got my Crate, but I don't remember how I got it to work. I thought it was just because I was messing with the EQ but forget to turn up the distortion knob, but maybe it was something else. Ill look at my amp and try and figure it out...

Or your amp could really be broken, idk...
Quote by T!AN
I had the same exact problem you're having when I got my Crate, but I don't remember how I got it to work. I thought it was just because I was messing with the EQ but forget to turn up the distortion knob, but maybe it was something else. Ill look at my amp and try and figure it out...

Or your amp could really be broken, idk...

I dont think there is a "distortion knob" on it. :/
Quote by T!AN
By distortion I mean the gain knob...

Yep I have that up, nothing is on zero...
:/