Searched and couldn't find anything, so I'm starting a new thread.

They just posted this bulletin on Myspace:

We're absolutly delighted to announce that Hen from the rather excellent Haken will be joining To-Mera (as well as continuing with those guys).

Hen is not only a very skillful keyboard player, but he's also a first class guitarist which will give us more options on the live front.

Here's the man himself in action:

Haken's Myspace page

Hugo's last show with To-Mera will be the upcoming Fates Warning support at the Camden Underworld.

We have also decided on "Delusions" as the title for the forthcoming album.

Cheers

Lee

Didn't know the keyboardist was leaving, but if the new guy's good, I'm okay with it.
I only have one song..Blood.... Its awesome it could do with a guitar solo though
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
Superbump. New song on the MySpace.

It OWNS. If I do say so myself. Hell, if the rest of the album is up to that quality, it could knock Mithras off the top spot for my favourite albums of this year.

I can't wait to see them live again, last time Tom (Maclean, Guitarist) came over to chat with me after their set. Fuckin nice bloke, and amazing guitarist to boot.

EDIT: Scrap the top album of the year thing, it's not out til Feb, hahaha.

Just means it's one of my most anticipated releases of 2008 now.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Last edited by Dyer's Eve at Nov 4, 2007,
I looked em' up a while ago because a friend told me they were good. I just don't like female vocals in metal unless it's like a beauty and the beast type style.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
holy **** the new song is amazing i have to go out and get an album by them.
I love the jazzy and classical parts
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
I looked em' up a while ago because a friend told me they were good. I just don't like female vocals in metal unless it's like a beauty and the beast type style.

I partially agree with you - most of the time, female vox just don't cut it for me (except Tarja when she was in Nightwish; their new singer is way too poppy), but Julie Kiss from To-Mera seems to be an exception. I find that her vocals compliment the music quite well, although I think if they had a Barlow-esque vocalist (a la "Phantom Opera Ghost") or even someone like Marco from Nightwish to do the "Beast" then that would be pretty cool.
Quote by wintee_madness
Symphonic power metal i'd say but whatever they're good

Power Metal? ROFL

They're a pretty difficult band to categorise. I'd say Progressive Metal. But that term alone doesn't really do them justice.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Power Metal? ROFL

They're a pretty difficult band to categorise. I'd say Progressive Metal. But that term alone doesn't really do them justice.

What i thought it was a good enough description
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Superbump. New song on the MySpace.

It OWNS. If I do say so myself. Hell, if the rest of the album is up to that quality, it could knock Mithras off the top spot for my favourite albums of this year.

I can't wait to see them live again, last time Tom (Maclean, Guitarist) came over to chat with me after their set. Fuckin nice bloke, and amazing guitarist to boot.

EDIT: Scrap the top album of the year thing, it's not out til Feb, hahaha.

Just means it's one of my most anticipated releases of 2008 now.

Lol, you still have about 20 albums in your top ten albums of the year.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
New album leaked.

It's a HUGE improvement on Transcendental. It's like Meshuggah x Dream Theater + Female Singer. With the occasional jazz break.

If I wasn't 100% on buying it before, I am now. The Glory of a New Day = WIN.
LAMMERGEIER
I have Transcendental on my computer but have not given it a good listen yet.

Someone convince me too today.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Listen to it or fail at everything you ever attempt in life.

Convincing enough?
LAMMERGEIER
What the hell, that's like, the worst comparison I've ever heard.

Not really my thing at all.

Singer's cute though.
ooh i saw these a while ago by accident, cos they were supporting dream theater.

I liked them, although for a first time listening (live too) the jazzy breaks were a little jarring and the clean tone wasnt up to much.

still, its not clean a lot of the time, and framus cobra full stack ahoy!

I enjoyed.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Listen to it or fail at everything you ever attempt in life.

Convincing enough?

Man, with that logic you could convince me to jump into a pit of needles filled with acid.
They're alright, I've only got a few random songs though. Sometimes the general atmosphere of the songs put me off, and the vocal melodies don't always seem to suit the song.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Magero
Bump

Just got the new album

Wow....how badly can you possibly fuck up a guitar tone?
It's just mud.

I don't know if i'm listening to the same album as you, but I thought the guitar tone was bitchin'. Especially the leads, Oh mah lawd, the leads.
LAMMERGEIER
I'm guessing they now use 8-strings, cause that's definatly an F# as the low string
And it was mud. All the notes sounded underwater on the low string.
But everything else was clear.
Quote by Dyer's Eve
I don't know if i'm listening to the same album as you, but I thought the guitar tone was bitchin'. Especially the leads, Oh mah lawd, the leads.

I have to agree with Dyer's on this; I loved the tone on the record, both clean and dirty, especially the clean tone in the jazz break in one of the first two tracks.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I ****ing loved the entire Delusions album. Much thanks for putting Inside the Hourglass on your metal radio, Dyers. There's just something strangely captivating about it all. Something chaotic, yet strangely catchy, sort of like Unexpect, but with more subtlety.

The music is held together by great fills and a Meshuggah-like sense of rhythm (and guitar sound in some parts). Vocally, it's a lot like Aghora. And songwriting-wise, it's a nice prog/avant-garde approach ala Opeth/Nevermore/Arcturus/Evergrey/Dream Theater/Cynic. Just a nice blend of heavy rhythmic pieces, jazzy interludes/vocals and melodic sections. Now that I am listening to it again, it reminds me of Spastic Ink/Blotted Ink/Spiral Architec in places. The ending of The Lie is absolutely breathtaking as is the end of The Glory of a New Day.

Why aren't more people into these guys (and gal)?
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Dec 10, 2008,

One of em's wearing a SikTh shirt! Pro.

And the chick's cute

Anyway, I like this a lot. Will be acquirin'
How many CDs do they have out? 2? I have Delusions, just haven't gotten the newer one yet. I enjoy them quite a bit.
Bump.

New EP 'Earthbound' coming out soon, check the Myspaz for a teaser.

Sounding good as ever. Some of it seems to be moving into very DT territory though I have to admit.
LAMMERGEIER
I heard this band in 2006 and listened to them alot. The last years I somehow forgot about them. This band is awesome!
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Bump.

New EP 'Earthbound' coming out soon, check the Myspaz for a teaser.

Sounding good as ever. Some of it seems to be moving into very DT territory though I have to admit.

I'm okay with that. So long as they keep the jazz.

I'm craving another 'Glory of a New Day' aswell.