the thread the other day about a single mom getting slammed with a 200 something thousand dollar fine for using kazaa made me think about this. ive probably downloaded about 200 or 300 songs from frostwire/limewire. do you think theres any way that something like that could be caught? and if so is there anyway to make it undetectable kind of?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
There are millions who download. MANY have downloaded more than you. I say your chances are damn low.
then how do they get random people?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
thats prob a made up story from a company trying to scare people to stop downloading
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
the thread the other day about a single mom getting slammed with a 200 something thousand dollar fine for using kazaa made me think about this. ive probably downloaded about 200 or 300 songs from frostwire/limewire. do you think theres any way that something like that could be caught? and if so is there anyway to make it undetectable kind of?

I've downloaded about 800 songs...relax....

my bro has downloaded like over a thousand i believe...plus movies and tv shows...and he still fine...

*knock on door*

"Oh sh!t...."
do you live outside the states? cuz i know canada has no laws against peer to peer file shariing, cuz technically we're not stealing, our "peers" are just giving us the files, yet another reason why canada is better than the states
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I heard they can only get you if your uploading
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
no i live in the US. and to whoever said that was a made up story, there was actually a lawsuit against some single mom for like $200,000 recently
Lunatics on pogo sticks
200,000 USDs oh god.

What has this place come to.!!!

I'm moving to Canada
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.