I really want to eat LOTS of food on Thaksgiving, but I don't know how to increase my appetite/stomach capacity. I've been told that not eating doesn't work, so I've come to Ug for help. Ideas?
not to eat anything the day before just drink beer or smoke pot
will make you very very able to eat alot
Send me off to bed forevermore.
eat alot everyday...the more you eat on one occation the more your stomach expands..if you dont eat your stomach shrinks(trust me on that one)

like alot til your stomach hurts one day then the next eat regularly...then continue
I've lost my mind many times and my wallet many more
Eat a lot, then throw it all up, then its time for seconds. That's what the Ancient Romans did. And when in Ancient Rome...

Some doctors might call this "unhealthy" or "an eating disorder," but those are just words they're throwing around. They like to make up words that sound smart, too, like "bulimia." They're just pulling your chain.

Or you could always not care about how much you eat, and just eat enough so that you're relatively full.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by ChrisJames666
eat alot everyday...the more you eat on one occation the more your stomach expands..if you dont eat your stomach shrinks(trust me on that one)

like alot til your stomach hurts one day then the next eat regularly...then continue
side effects include: gaining massive amounts of weight
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
You know how your parents tell you that eating sweet things prior to eating messes up your apetite? well, eating something sweet prior to eating dinner will make you more hungry actually.

Don't drink carbonated things like coke and stuff.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Why the hell do you need to eat lots of food? I thought eating till you're full is enough, but I guess getting fat is just what Americans want to do
Sleep less. Mo' gherlin fo' yo' tummy.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Competetive eaters often drink large amounts of water a few hours prior to a match to stretch out their stomach. If you try this be carefull, because I'm talking about BIG guys, and drinking too much water can kill you, or at the very least make you sick.
Quote by Paroxysm
Why the hell do you need to eat lots of food? I thought eating till you're full is enough, but I guess getting fat is just what Americans want to do

this is a good point, why eat as much as possible?
Quote by RageAgainst...
side effects include: gaining massive amounts of weight

thats why you workout too...I eat a **** load of food and I weigh 150..I weighed 140 for two years straight,but I high a high metabolism...so I can eat more and gain less cuz I workout
I've lost my mind many times and my wallet many more
i also heard that salad, or lettuce, stretchest the stomach. Not sure about it though
A lot of people are going to die of hunger while you stuff your face silly. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
You should NOT listen to some of the posts in this thread. They are downright dangerous, and it's extremely unwise to drastically change your diet like that. If you want to safely ensure you can eat more without changing your dietary load, drill a hole in your stomach wall so it can leak out into your abdominal cavity, where you'll be able to store a significant amount of food until your manually pull it out afterwards.
Here's a fool proof plan:

Step One: Put food in mouth.

Step Two: Chew food.

Step Three: Swallow.

Step Four: Repeat.

Bound to make you eat lots if you follow that plan...considering there's no end to it.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by yawn
You should NOT listen to some of the posts in this thread. They are downright dangerous, and it's extremely unwise to drastically change your diet like that. If you want to safely ensure you can eat more without changing your dietary load, drill a hole in your stomach wall so it can leak out into your abdominal cavity, where you'll be able to store a significant amount of food until your manually pull it out afterwards.

they should just give you a Doctorate now
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Gunpowder
Eat a lot, then throw it all up, then its time for seconds. That's what the Ancient Romans did. And when in Ancient Rome...

Some doctors might call this "unhealthy" or "an eating disorder," but those are just words they're throwing around. They like to make up words that sound smart, too, like "bulimia." They're just pulling your chain.

Or you could always not care about how much you eat, and just eat enough so that you're relatively full.

Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by yawn
Welcome to the internets and the pit. Please enjoy your stay.

Honestly, T/S, don't be a pig. Eat a little of everything you want to eat and therefore there will be enough food for everyone.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
WOW..............yer really thinkin ahead arnt ya?...........WOW
Quote by mr moustache
eat slowly.

That's actually one of the healthiest things I've heard in this thread. Good on you!
Needlenick wrote:

Quote by Paroxysm

I agree. And I'm American.

Quote by yawn

Lol.
Quote by Fatso Forgottso
guys, just to clear this up, i want to eat alot because its THANKSGIVING AND ITS REALY FRICKIN TASTY and im NOT american.

...if you're not American, then why are you celebrating Thanksgiving? I do believe that Thanksgiving is typically an American holiday (although the point is supposedly to "give thanks").
Needlenick wrote:

Dude...........havnt you ever heard of leftovers?............dont over eat on thanksgiving.......in fact.... you should encourage everyone to eat as little as possible.........more food for you in days to come.............leftovers are a beautiful thing.
Quote by darkstar2466
A lot of people are going to die of hunger while you stuff your face silly. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Uh yeah it does. Those people are going to die of hunger whether you stuff your face or not. I really doubt TS plans on sending his left-overs to Darfur.
Quote by B3low3mpty
Uh yeah it does. Those people are going to die of hunger whether you stuff your face or not. I really doubt TS plans on sending his left-overs to Darfur.

I think someone should start a campaign to send some food to Darfur and not give me credit for the idea.

Needlenick wrote:

Like ChrisJames said, practice. And here's a recipe for disaster -

Heart Attack Sandwich
Take a foot-long hot dog and wrap it in bacon. Then mix up some scrambled hamburg with an egg (to make it more mold-able) and some of that onion dip mix. Wrap the hamburg around the bacon/hotdog and bake it. A fried egg on top is optional. Eat it in a sub roll.
What can we do with a canoe that will make people say, "Oh No, What's Wrong With Them?"
yeah
ive been trying to prepare myself for thanksgiving
i have three days to figure out how to eat as much as possible
Well, studies say that it takes 20 minutes for your body to realize your full and tells you to stop eating. So just cram all that turkey sh1t in your mouth really quick.
Well, studies say that it takes 20 minutes for your body to realize your full and tells you to stop eating. So just cram all that turkey sh1t in your mouth really quick.
The Canadian thanksgiving is in October and it wasn't started for the same reasons as the American one. It had something to do with an explorer surviving the trip to North America so they did up a sweet dinner

I think our thanksgivings are pretty much the same at this point.
Just harden up and force it down. I went on a ski tri for a week not long ago and i put on 4kgs because they had buffet meals. Best week of my life.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
I didn't know about Canadian thanksgiving... Ah well. As someone else said, it's called LEFTOVERS. You can survive on that turkey for a while, man!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by macho man
The Canadian thanksgiving is in October and it wasn't started for the same reasons as the American one. It had something to do with an explorer surviving the trip to North America so they did up a sweet dinner

I think our thanksgivings are pretty much the same at this point.

Yeah pretty much. Go Canadians.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.