At work the other day (grocery store) I was sweepin or something and I heard some people talkin, but what got my attention was hearing someone say, "You is stupid" that was just funny enough to cause me to glance around to see who said it.... It was some pregnant girl with two kids lol!!! It was all I could do to keep from busting out laughing right then.

post similar stories
Once somebody suggested I was male. I lol'ed at them, I thought it was obviosuy I was female...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
One time a guy with no legs gave me a dirty look when he passed by me and told him to keep walking.
I'm a stupid jackass.
Quote by meh!
Once somebody suggested I was male. I lol'ed at them, I thought it was obviosuy I was female...

You, sir, are a liar.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
You, sir, are a liar.

mam*
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
i saw the front window/ hood of a car at a wendy's drive in while i was inside eating. we couldnt see the person inside the car, but they had "cutie with a booty" painted on their windshield. when they drove off it was an incredibly morbidly obese woman.
Quote by killthekingx
One time a guy with no legs gave me a dirty look when he passed by me and told him to keep walking.

You is a dick...for that sig link. can't believe i fell for that.

I love it when you prove a teacher wrong and they just don't accept it and when you try to let everyone know you proved them wrong they move on to another subject.....just trying to post SOMETHING on topic...
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
One time I asked a lobster if he had crabs...

I heard a better one.

"You paid me five bucks, and you got crabs. What did you expect, lobster?"
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Some guy came into my work and asked how far of a walk it was to the bigger city...like 10 miles..he then proceeded to walk and he looked like he hasn't showered in months and had a bandanna upside down around his neck.
TS i am surprised you found that surprising considering you live in louisiana... i hear way worse stuff than that multiple times at school

"iunno who you think you is or what you be doin but im just acksing for some space here aight?"

heard that one today
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
ok one kid in my school says everything is the "crisses" its suppose to be the crispest which goes back to it being crisp which all together means "cool" and when its stupid its the wackest i tend to get carried away with saying it with him,for example im im like "yo halo is the?" the he goes "its da crisses" roflmao
Quote by meh!
mam*

*ma'am

[/grammer lesson]

Nothing that funny, but someone wrote "You is a ho" on my desk once. Not meaning it for me, it was just wrote in a earlier class.

*shrugs*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by killthekingx

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! I hate that damn song (referring to sig).

ARGH!!!

pepsi
Rappers sing songs like this all the time. Half of them cant even speak englisg anymore. Examples:
Me Love
The way I are
Buy U a Drank