so heres the story today i was playing skate on my 360 and i just recently went to play it again(i put it away to play another game then took it back out) and i see a mark ive never seen before and the game was seem to not be working so i check it out and realize theres a crack in it and that it wont play. so my guess is that i took it out the case the wrong way.but anyway no im gonna see if gamestop will take it tomorrow and then buy it again,(since im already going there tomorrow,but was gonna get GOW)so my questions are is there anyway i could make this game work,if not do you think gamestop will take the disc,and has this happened to your PS3/360 discs because i think they make the discs very sensitive.
lol your game is ****ed and you need another copy - theres no way to repair cracked discs. My guess is that its been beaten about too much.
Why couldn't they just stick with cartridges?!!!!!

The world would have been soo much easier
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\

Yeah, you can never just blow on a crack to make it go away.

Then again...
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\

And so much crappier, as you can't fit too much data on a cartridge, whereas you can store one hell of a lot more on a disc.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

It...Cracked? How?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by abcdboy
It...Cracked? How?

im guessing i took it out the case the wrong way on the bottom it looks like a air bubble in a way but i cant make it look normal
ok so while i was gettin ready to go to sleep i got this idea how about i go and buy the game tomorrow and then go back in a couple of hours with my broken one with the receipt and say it was like this and get my money back so should i buy it used or new which one do they give me money back for?
how about, go rent it out, then swap the rented disc with the broken 1, thts wat a friend of mine did, and it worked

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
dont stick it back in because in some cases the cracked disk from removing it from the 360 case improperly will shred the disk and spit it out and possibly harm the 360
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."