I currently work at a bike shop called Paul's Bicycle Way of Life. We are having trouble making a decent logo (photo) to represent on our team gear, such as our team jersey. We have a simple logo now, and we hope to spice it up a little bit and add some flavor to it. Would anyone want to give it a go on Photo shop and edit our original to give it a better look?

Give it a go, everything is appreciated.
just get hammered and think of it
some of the best ideas ever came from such a mind set.
E=MC squared anybody?
Quote by BriKas
just get hammered and think of it
some of the best ideas ever came from such a mind set.
E=MC squared anybody?

Shut the f*ck up and never speak of Einstein that way.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by BriKas
take it easy broseph, not like i meant any harm, f**k

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I see you just joined today, welcome.

And to TS, all I find sketchy in your logo is the cyclist. Change it to a road biker, or something a little fancy, and it's still a pretty good logo.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Oct 6, 2007,
Quote by <Cadence>
I currently work at a bike shop called Paul's Bicycle Way of Life. We are having trouble making a decent logo (photo) to represent on our team gear, such as our team jersey. We have a simple logo now, and we hope to spice it up a little bit and add some flavor to it. Would anyone want to give it a go on Photo shop and edit our original to give it a better look?

Give it a go, everything is appreciated.

I'm heading out soon. I'll try to work on one tomorrow. Good luck!
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
There's not much wrong with the logo but I changed the bit in the middle. Dont know if it's any good for you but here it is.

Quote by Vince Noir
There's not much wrong with the logo but I changed the bit in the middle. Dont know if it's any good for you but here it is.

Wow! That is pretty cool. I'll print a copy and bring it into work soon. Anyone have any more logo's they might want to make?