Alright, I'm taking a Web Design class right now, and I actually enjoy making web sites.

The class is really a joke, and I was wondering if anyone wanted a website. I'd just write the code for you and send it to you, you'd have to find a host for it. This is for free, and I'm doing it caused I'm bored.

I can't make anything extremely professional or anything, mainly due to the lack of photoshop on this computer. Of course, if you upload pictures to imageshack or the such, I can include those in it.

Just PM or post here if you're interested.
^+1
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
could you make a website that has an archive of tabs for guitar and bass and has a bunch of forums to discuss musical things and maybe even some user profiles? that would be so sweet!
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
^^
Sarcasm duly noted.

Seriously though, what class of skill would you put into it?

What type of interests are you into, because you can't really keep up with something hella boring.
but seriously, just make a fansite for a band or something that you like.

but be sure to make a sweet fansite....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Pretty basic still, but it's quick as hell to learn. That's kinda why I want a bit of a challenge. And I can't really make my own website because I have no place to host it. Well, except sites like freewebs.com, but those don't even show up on search engines.

And I'm big into sports, soccer & tennis mainly, guitar, etc. . .
Well mayan, if you want it to get up onto google and stuff, you'd need to buy your own domain, but that's not expensive, is it?

Pertaining to the topic however, I think that a good one would be one that followed whatever major sporting event ATM, you know? Like the playoffs right now in baseball.
Why don't you make a personal site for yourself as a guitarist? Maybe some clips, a bit about what you play, where you're from, upcoming gigs, etc. Even if it's not of any use now maybe in the future you'll play locally. A lot of venues like it if you have a website or someplace where they can see/hear you.
First off, I hate baseball, though it's not a bad idea. The own domain thing is like fifteen bucks, but I'm not sure how I'd pay for it because my parents wouldn't be into it. And lastly, I'm not going to be playing gigs anytime soon. My sh!tty band broke up months ago, and now I play more for myself than anything else.
pm me, I got a serious sight for you
Quote by civildp1
It's not rocket surgery.
Quote by Kensai
That was so hot my penis exploded.
Quote by killthekingx
I **ing hate Opeth. They make every other band I know look bad.

Quote by beckyjc
some cockwanks just wan to throw 5 stars at her because she has a vag
:O you usurper!

I don't really like baseball, but I do like the Red Sox, and they should beat the damn Yanks this year.

That's all I follow, even though I live in Texas, but I'm from Boston.

Well. Hm. I'm having a brain fart.

Make it a random site, with random facts. Like Zombo.com or something. Or do something like larrycarlson.com
dude, im gonna need a band website sooner or later, maybe u could do that?

Ud have to discuss specifics with me, but my band will need a website in the future, of course we'll have a myspace too, but still, make it look more professional if we ad our very own website, u kno?
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
aight thx bro
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML