Undead (aliens + zombies = fun)
Plane Dead (just saw it today, it's based on Snakes on A Plane but with zombies)
Day of the Dead (Romero)
Hood of the Dead (I think it's called. About gangsta's vs zombies, crunk carnage)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, check that Wikipedia link that that other kid posted, it's probably your best bet.

-g13
Wild Zero.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by gothikchile13
Plane Dead (just saw it today, it's based on Snakes on A Plane but with zombies)
Hood of the Dead (I think it's called. About gangsta's vs zombies, crunk carnage)

These two sound awesome, where'd you see them?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Wild Zero.

+1

Look up "badass" in the dictionary and what will you find? The definition of badass which Wild Zero most definately is!
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Quote by the_astronaut
These two sound awesome, where'd you see them?

Little place called Blockbuster . Plane Dead was pretty decent, Hood of the Dead, not so much. It's more of an independent film, but it's worth checking out nonetheless.

Also, if you can, check out, I think it's called Contagion, or Outbreak or something. Something to do with zombies in a prison. Independent as ****, but badass!

-g13
Quote by gothikchile13
Little place called Blockbuster . Plane Dead was pretty decent, Hood of the Dead, not so much. It's more of an independent film, but it's worth checking out nonetheless.

Also, if you can, check out, I think it's called Contagion, or Outbreak or something. Something to do with zombies in a prison. Independent as ****, but badass!

-g13

Im pretty sure i saw that movie, was it on the sci fi channel? probably, cause i saw that and it just..... well bad special effects. But what can u expect from a sci fi movie.
edit_ i ment outbreak
Quote by Metallica rulz
Im pretty sure i saw that movie, was it on the sci fi channel? probably, cause i saw that and it just..... well bad special effects. But what can u expect from a sci fi movie.
edit_ i ment outbreak

Yeah, it wasn't a great cinematic undertaking by any amount, but if you can look past that, it was a pretty cool indie film.

-g13
Quote by Metallica rulz
evil dead.

indeed. especially if your into tree rapage

return of the living dead is good. theres a scene with a hot naked punk chick who wants to sex a punk dude in a cemetery