love em
52 23%
hate them
98 44%
butt sex
75 33%
Voters: 225.
Page 1 of 2
sluts are fun to be around and party with, but when i meet a girl who is kinda shy and really understands you, but still doesn't really understand why sex is such a necessity, i like them a lot easier. who agrees or disagrees?
sluts are fun but so are other girls
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I love sluts...but so do a lot of other people, if you catch my drift.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
I love sluts...but so do a lot of other people, if you catch my drift.

Your drift was caught
Sluts suck. Especially man sluts. All they do is cause drama- drama is actually the dumbest thing ever. Plus, you're not original for having sex with 3096849368 people. Also, I don't want to know how many vagina's your repulsive STD infested cock has been in thank you very much.
I dunno, they can be both good and bad.
AIDS = Bad
Sex = Good

It's all in moderation.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Can we beat them or no? That makes a difference.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Hate em. They are usually stupid, opinionated, self absorbed, superficial skanks, whether or not they are willing to let you insert your pubescent penis into their lukewarm baby holes.
But then sometimes you get the smart, funny, and all around nice ones that are still skanks, and its like what do i make of this
Ugh sluts are the worst.
More make up than jesus and moses combined.
more hissy fits, cat fights, tantrums than the WWE divas.
Less diginity and integrity than those weird latvian people that eat dirt and ****.
bad teeth too
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Quote by thera_x
omg i had sooooooo much to drink!

i am sooooo drunk

u wnna fuk!1?!

god i have suuuuuuch a headache

oh my god, what happened last night i dont remember anything!!1!1
Quote by CowboyUp
Hate em. They are usually stupid, opinionated, self absorbed, superficial skanks, whether or not they are willing to let you insert your pubescent penis into their lukewarm baby holes.

You just described women, basically
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by fenderdude06
sluts are fun to be around and party with, but when i meet a girl who is kinda shy and really understands you, but still doesn't really understand why sex is such a necessity, i like them a lot easier. who agrees or disagrees?

You're a man-slut aren't you?
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
ever notice how it seems a woman always says the word "drama" first?

just an observation, but when...*looks back up*...testament said the word drama, i immediately switched that voice inside my head reading to a girl voice.
anyway, i agree with mudmen.

fun to look at, not to touch.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
*shrugs* in my experiences, I've found that for most girls who sleep with anything with a penis and/or vagina, it's not really about the sex itself at all. It's about what the sex provides. control? self-esteem? attention? whatever. and if they could get those things without having sex all the time, I think they would.

but all super-sexual girls aren't annoying and all annoying girls aren't super-sexual.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
*shrugs* in my experiences, I've found that for most girls who sleep with anything with a penis and/or vagina, it's not really about the sex itself at all. It's about what the sex provides. control? self-esteem? attention? whatever. and if they could get those things without having sex all the time, I think they would.

but all super-sexual girls aren't annoying and all annoying girls aren't super-sexual.

I have loved all your posts (this one included). That is all.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by metal Lover
Sluts rule.

Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's really good, when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

You haven't had sex with my ex then...

And sex is a good part of a relationship. It dispells a certain air of akwardness that looms before you do it.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by terrencemaddox
I have loved all your posts (this one included). That is all.

well thanks
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Sluts are just like everybody else; Some are awesome, and some are lame. So naturally, I love the awesome ones, and hate the lame ones! Or vice versa??
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
I haven't really dealt with enough of them to know one way or the other. Any girl can be loud or annoying, though, whether she drops trou for everyone or not. It all depends on the person.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
How can anyone not like sluts? Honestly, you don't have to marry them. Just be smart about it, drama only affects you if you let it. Enjoy your youth.
Quote by kiennM
How can anyone not like sluts? Honestly, you don't have to marry them. Just be smart about it, drama only affects you if you let it. Enjoy your youth.

There's my reason.
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

My ex was a slut, she dumped me, and went with some guy. A week later he cheated on her, and dumped her for someone else.

She's an idiot, so I hate them.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Sluts are good for one thing and one thing only. Sexual experiences, and i don't say that loosely. I mean BJ'S,HJ'S,DT,the whole 9 yards. The bad thing is which almost every slut's package comes with is DRAMA! EVERYONE'S FAVORITE!
My Setup

Guitar-Jackson Dinky *Black*

Pickups- 2 Seymour Duncans

Tremolo- Floyd Rose

AMP- Line 6 Spider II

Men are monkeys, monkeys are monkeys.

Wait.. WTF?!
when i was dating, i would never go out with a slut. It was always a 1 night stand, those definitely are not the kind of people to form relationships with.
"but you gotta remeber, snoop dont love you hoes"

im gonna have to agree with my main man s, n, double oh pee.
Quote by metal Lover
when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

you'd be surprised how pathetic some boys can be...
Page 1 of 2