Heh! i just visited a thread about horny things you did when you were young...but NOW,this thread is for the HORNY THOUGHTS you had when you were young,sick thoughts~ ALL OF THEM!!! ITS TIME TO CONFESSS!!!!! pour all of your horniness out NOW and feel clean once more!!

HAVE FUN WITH THE HORNY STUFFFFFSSSS!!!
i thought about u
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
me too. those sexy crayons....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
AHAH this made me think of superbad.. penis ahahahhahhah,

uhhh.Me never horny. I are robot.
Quote by NoobOnZone
Heh! i just visited a thread about horny things you did when you were young...but NOW,this thread is for the HORNY THOUGHTS you had when you were young,sick thoughts~ ALL OF THEM!!! ITS TIME TO CONFESSS!!!!! pour all of your horniness out NOW and feel clean once more!!

HAVE FUN WITH THE HORNY STUFFFFFSSSS!!!

Alec Baldwin! Yum yum yum yum yum mmmmm!
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
Truly, I walked into a room where one of my relatives was watching a soap. This really curvy woman was seducing a guy and I got horny and ran out into the back yard. I didn't do anything about it (I was YOUNG and wouldn't have known what to do), but I had the overwhelming horny feeling.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
i used to dry hump the climbing poles in the playground. first orgasm, didn't know what it was. then i ran about n got my friends to have ago too.

looking back it was probably blatantly obvious to the teachers what i was doing but i didn't think so at the time. i must of looked like a little dog humping someones leg.
Goo Goo G'Joob

██████████████████████
██`````````██`````````██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████████
Quote by SnapCrackleBOOM
Dude what's with the gayness lol

Some people just grow up differently...

Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
this thread will fail.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by SnapCrackleBOOM
Banging my [snip] doggy [snip]..lol

There, fixed that for you...lol

-g13
Despite the fact that not once did the TS say horny homosexual things, every picture posted in this thread has been of a male. I love it.
I had a milk fetish.

Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Altered_Carbon

Isn't that guy in Anchorman. He's the club/bar owner that Ron plays Jazz Flute in I think.

Gunther - THE PLEASUREMAN.

That reminds me of the Mentos ad.
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

Wow. This thread has gone from "What made you horny when you were young" to "Post the funniest gay guy pictures" in a span of, like, 10 seconds.

Gentlemen, as you were...

-g13
when i was like 12-13 my neighbor was pregnant and i thought it would be so cool to have sex with a pregnant woman.
Quote by Napalmdeth
when i was like 12-13 my neighbor was pregnant and i thought it would be so cool to have sex with a pregnant woman.

Trust me, it is.
Their navels are sooooo voluptuous.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
lol,din know such horniness was around...you guys rock!!! keep'em coming,this is hilarious...
When I was 7, I wanted to get in between the tits of my first grade teacher. She was a nice young lady.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
When I sit in psychology I can't help but undress the teacher with my eyes.

Yeah, I'm pretty tame.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
When I was 8, I fantasized about tying up the various girls in my school and raping / beating them. It wasn't so vivid, of course, being too young to know what rape was, but my mind found a way to visualize my emotions. Yes, I know, I was a very mentally disturbed child. And nothing has changed.