pedal to have? I've decided that is what my rig is missing... a reverb pedal. For the most part, it looked like the reviews were positive except for a couple who thought the HOly Grail was somewhat noisy and had too long of a tail; does anyone have any other suggestions or is the Holy Grail the best? I play a mixture of rock, blues and country.
thanks again
"The reverb to have" or "the reverb pedal to have"?

Some may accuse me of being partially biased, but the best reverb unit I've ever messed with was a Soldano Space Box (regrettably I never had a chance to try a Surf Box). The Holy Grail was not bad at all, but the virtue of it is in the fact that it's a pedal versus a rackmount unit with separate pedal to control it (that and it's a world less expensive than a Space Box).
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Kendall
"The reverb to have" or "the reverb pedal to have"?

Some may accuse me of being partially biased, but the best reverb unit I've ever messed with was a Soldano Space Box (regrettably I never had a chance to try a Surf Box). The Holy Grail was not bad at all, but the virtue of it is in the fact that it's a pedal versus a rackmount unit with separate pedal to control it (that and it's a world less expensive than a Space Box).

yeah its gotta be a pedal