Page 1 of 2
Just a while ago I was on the phone with my girlfriend, and she was telling me a serious story when I stumbled upon this:

I started too laugh, and she got pissed at me, and after a minute or two of silence hung up on me.

Anyone else have a big Tendency to do this? What are some of your experiences of laughing at the wrong time?
yeah but mostly im laughingat the wrong thing
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
On the first day of school, the principal was on the school T.V., and she was telling us about a teacher who passed away over the summer. She said "Let's have a moment of silence for him". She looked to the side, and she had the most bored expression on her face. It didn't look sad. The T.V. was just her face not moving a muscle. It was so awkward I was trying not to laugh.
Quote by garrett5
Just a while ago I was on the phone with my girlfriend, and she was telling me a serious story when I stumbled upon this:

I started too laugh, and she got pissed at me, and after a minute or two of silence hung up on me.

Anyone else have a big Tendency to do this? What are some of your experiences of laughing at the wrong time?

Oh my god. It's not even that though. I'll just think of something really hilarious I saw a long time ago and start laughing my ass off whenever I'm presenting something or giving a speech. And that is one of the best comics ever. I've been looking for that thing forever.
Stupid child at a funeral.... yea...
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Funerals.... I always laugh at them... no matter how sad it should be I just can't help but laugh...
Quote by Entropy
Funerals.... I always laugh at them... no matter how sad it should be I just can't help but laugh...

Its bad when its your grandmother...
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
holy ****t that shark things funny

i used to do that with my ex all the time. she would call me at about the same time every night which just so happened to be while i was watching south park. it was bad news.

one particular time she was telling me about how her favorite cat got hit by a car and in the middle of the story and her crying, cartman goes "I'm sorry Mr. Garrison but you can suck my fat hairy balls." I couldnt help it i busted up laughing and she got soooo pisssed.
Great times.

The first time I saw that shark comic I couldn't stop laughing for like 3 minutes. It was like 5am and I don't why but it was just like the funniest thing I've ever seen. Still funny as shit.
This is sorta off topic, but once a whole group of people (about 10 of us) were visting a relatives grave. For some reason one of them wanted a picture.

He said "SMILE!!" . I was a kid then so i did .
When a guy was kissing me; I was thinking about something really ridiculous. Needless to say he was offended. .
This happened to me earlier today at the movies!

My best friend, his girlfriend, and me were watching a movie when those two started horse playing, which in turn drove them toward a fight. But it started over something so ridiculous that I was laughing at their naivity for about 3 minutes.

Sometimes I'm just glad I'm single.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I do it all the time!
Phone is soo bad though coz theyre like pouring their feelings all over you and you find some picture or some show farkin hilarious or remembering some joke and you just explode with laughter then the chick is all like 'YOURE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!' then has some breakdown and you gotta fix it
so much work for some innapropriate laugh
lol
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Quote by SimpleMan008
holy ****t that shark things funny

i used to do that with my ex all the time. she would call me at about the same time every night which just so happened to be while i was watching south park. it was bad news.

one particular time she was telling me about how her favorite cat got hit by a car and in the middle of the story and her crying, cartman goes "I'm sorry Mr. Garrison but you can suck my fat hairy balls." I couldnt help it i busted up laughing and she got soooo pisssed.
Great times.

it was actually "well excuse my french mrs. marsh, but you can suck my fat hairy balls" in the one with michael jackson and his son as the jeffersons

yeah, i'm a huge south park fan haha
I do it all the time.

One time at assembly, they had a whole cancer support thing cause it was daffodil day and they had prepared a really moving, sad slideshow. Three prefects dressed up as daffodils and introduced the slideshow. I, not paying any attention, had no idea what was going on and just looked up and saw the daffodil people- when the slide show presentation already started. I cracked up so hard, I knew who they were and they looked so ridiculous. Everyone looked at me and gave me that "OMG STFU" look.

I found out later that I just started laughing when the slideshow said "He died of cancer."

I felt so guilty I had to buy a daffodil.
Quote by ilikeguitar90
it was actually "well excuse my french mrs. marsh, but you can suck my fat hairy balls" in the one with michael jackson and his son as the jeffersons

yeah, i'm a huge south park fan haha

Nah hes right, it was in the movie. it goes like this.

"how you like detention"(or something to cartman)
cartman"How would u like to suck my balls mr. garrison."
"what did you say!!!"
I'm sorry I'm sorry, what i said was, (pulls out microphone) how would you like to suck my balls my garrison. *silence
Quote by blu_flame34
When a guy was kissing me; I was thinking about something really ridiculous. Needless to say he was offended. .

Way to spoil the mood...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Oh man, that shark thing gets me every time I see it.

We had a memorial assembly last year (we had one every year) but only this time we had a big net hanging from the hall roof filled with paper poppies, and the idea was that a teacher who had served in the army would pull a string and the poppies would all fall onto the students sitting down during a one minute silence. It went fine until the string got stuck, and after much yanking it finally all gave way and an absolutely huge clump of paper poppies just fell onto the kids sitting directly beneath it. It made a good hearty 'thwump' noise. Oh God, it was hilarious. Of course I couldn't laugh because it was a silence, but it was so hard not to.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I THOUGHT i laughed at the wrong time today. I was at the zoo with my girlfriend, we ran down a big grass bank thing with a drop at the bottom down onto the concrete. She tumbled over as soon as she hit the concrete and I couldnt help but laugh But luckily she thought it was hilarious.
This disabled person was going passed and we were all waiting in line to go in some stupid school spectacular. The disabled person had a real funny look on her face, and I saw my friend starting to smirk. I was struggling not to and then my stupid friend says out loud "What are you laughing at?". Which made us start laughing tons and everybody looked at us.
One time a prof was trying to quiet down a lecture hall and this guy starts laughing hysterically. After a couple minutes of him putting up his hand to signal he needs a minute, he finally gets up, try's to say he's sorry, but he's laughing so hard, grabs his things, and just leaves the tutorial, haha. You could hear him laughing all the way out the building... it was hilarious.

So later, I asked him what was so funny, not that I really knew him, and he just looks at me with the straightest face I've seen, and says, "My girlfriend of 6 years just cheated on me with two other guys on the same night. I was trying not to break down."

So I bought him a soda, and talked for a bit. Poor fella.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Revalk
One time a prof was trying to quiet down a lecture hall and this guy starts laughing hysterically. After a couple minutes of him putting up his hand to signal he needs a minute, he finally gets up, try's to say he's sorry, but he's laughing so hard, grabs his things, and just leaves the tutorial, haha. You could hear him laughing all the way out the building... it was hilarious.

So later, I asked him what was so funny, not that I really knew him, and he just looks at me with the straightest face I've seen, and says, "My girlfriend of 6 years just cheated on me with two other guys on the same night. I was trying not to break down."

So I bought him a soda, and talked for a bit. Poor fella.

Awwh, that was so sweet Revalk
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Awwh, that was so sweet Revalk
Aw, thank you Kensai. You are so kind!
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
I do it all the time, but I can't remember anything specific. I'm horrible at stopping myself from laughing.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by insideac
I laughed my ass off during Schindler's List

Oops, this happened to me once as at the time a particular geeky friend whispered to me "OWNED!!" at the worst moments.
We were in the middle of a European History lecture and my friend kept whispering "chitty chitty bang bang" and I couldn't stop laughing.

In my 6th grade health class I kept laughing at the word "scrotum"
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
someone told me once that someone they used to know died and I laughed.... and then they laughed... that was awkward

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
OMFG that shark thing made me cry with laughter . I don't even know why it's funny, i can't stop laughing.

Just show your girlfriend the shark cartoon she'll forgive you then. If she has a weird sense of humour that is.
I remember going to the cinema years ago to see The Elephant Man. All the way through it was bugging me where I'd heard John Merrick's voice before, then during the scene where he turns on the crowd that won't leave him alone and dramaticaly announces 'I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!' it suddenly hit me. He sounded exactly like George (a pink hippo type glove puppet) from Rainbow (UK childrens program from the eighties) and I couldn't help it. Every time he spoke for the rest of the film I was in hysterics.
Also, slapstick sets me off. If I see someone fall over or get slightly hurt, again, I just can't help myself. In the back of the van with the band a while ago, the van went around a corner a bit sharpish and a speaker cabinet with aluminium edges fell over right onto the shins of our guitarist and drummer. I was howling, tears running down my face, the lot. I was nearly thrown out of the band, threatened ect. Didn't make a blind bit of difference, I was helpless.
I laugh at things like war films, really serious stuff because I can't handle being serious, except for when someone dies, but I laugh at alot of the things. A funny one was when I was on the phone to my mate saying what a bad day she had, then I started laughing at a coco pops advert, she gave me hell for it.
We were sat at the back of a hall during a county council meeting waiting to be picked up and I was twiddling around with a plastic spoon.

They were just discussing how several people had been killed on a stretch of road when the spoon flicked out of my hand and smacked my mate right in the face.

I nearly wet myself
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by garrett5

Why is that funny. I have no idea why I'm laughing my ass off.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Page 1 of 2