Anyone tried a Boss Acoustic Simulator with a Piezo pickup? Wondering if that will get as close to acoustic as my Schecter will sound
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
I think buying an Acoustic Guitar will be better off in the long run.. Is the pezio pickup a clip on or what? because you'll lose the versatility of the guitar if its there permanently.
Sigs are too hard to think up
^u install it under ur bridge/tremolo/saddles.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
ok nvm, but i have the acoustic simulator on my cube and i think you're better off buying an acoustic
Sigs are too hard to think up
piezo comes standard on my schecter
im too lazy to lug around my acoustic and electric.... + my electric too sexy to not use 100% of the time
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
I've heard from lots of people that acoustic simulators just sound a bit like a chorus pedal, and aren't that convincing a way to sound like an acoustic
I have an AC-2 and i think its well good. It doesnt give a perfect acoustic sound (hence the word "simulator"), but then again it doesnt sound electric either. More somewhere in the middle. I reallyt like the whole jingly-ness of it. And to the guy who said the cube thing, the AC-2 sounds so much better than that. I used to have a cube so I know.