Poll: Would you spend money on things like this?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you spend money on things like this?
Yes
8 17%
No
26 57%
Time to bust out the magic 8 ball.
12 26%
Voters: 46.
http://potw.news.yahoo.com/s/potw/45857/new-york-on-a-million-a-day;_ylt=Asnv25GdQC5ntzszmHr3nXYKwId4

Seriously is there a need for it?

maybe the sundee that looks pretty damn good lol...too bad I'm poor

Anyway, would you indulge in stuff like this if you were rich?

Discuss.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Um...Give me barbecue chicken.
That's just vulgar. Children are dying of starvation in the world, and people are buying thousand-dollar pizzas?
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
^^^^ It seems so fretsonfire.

^^^ Is Hawaiin pizza that good? I've always wanted to try it.

^^Riduculous, what if you can't draw? People are stupid sometimes.

^ Seriously...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
hmmmm, seems rather pointless. unless the pizza retains its freshness, stays hot, and wont grow massive ammounts of fungus (although i do enjoy the odd mushroom), i wouldnt buy it.

maybe if jessica alba delivered the pizza and proceeded to rub the pizza over her naked body, i may have to indulge
If I had a billion dollars, yea. I can't see why not, it's not like I'd be losing much.
^Yeah but why spend that much money on FOOD when you could be helping out Darfur or something. I could probably live for approx. half a year with a thousand dollars for food alone.

By the way, if you don't know what is going on in Darfur, you should really google it...it is quite sad
Quote by Senor Kristian
I don't care what you put in it, not even if it were seasoned with black truffles would it cost 1000$. And the thinkness of that crust is inexcusibly think and it looks more like a cookie than a proper pizza.

(I live in Europe, good food is easy to come by )
I'm happy with your average pizza for 10 bucks.

Seriously, I don't think those ingredients are any good on a pizza. Remember, it's all baked. Baked Caviar? Or lobster tail? WASABI?! G Sus christ, that must be awful

I'd rather jsut get sushi. Cheaper, too.
I'd spend a grand on a pizza, but what seems to be a proper pizza - that's not, that's caviar and lobster on bread. But I would definitely spend that much on food - in short rare bursts.

I'd love to find a £1000 steak.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too