Hey all you ugers. whats the best thing about a forum like this? That it is 100% tax free to epress yourself with other folks over long distances and bla bla bla the inter net rawks.
but theres some bills in congress right now that would make the internet taxable.
check out this link to see what you can do.

http://donttaxourweb.org/index.shtml
well im assuming that this only affects america, so I'm in the clear, but i think that it's wrong to put taxes on the internet.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
This is what you get for living in America. I'm sry, I feel for ya. What pisses me off is how blind people are at how bad democracy is, especially since it is, in America, usually geared towards business people so they make all the money.

/rant

pepsi
They'd tax the air you breathe and the rain water that falls on you if they could.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
internet tax? Outrage!
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]

Whoever proposed that bill will live out his days opening e-mail filled with goatse.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Whoever proposed that bill will live out his days opening e-mail filled with goatse.

I'm just sending some now
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
yea, i look around the world to other democracys, and when someones candidate doesnt get elected, theres riots, here we just sit on our ass.
Quote by blarnbatt
yea, i look around the world to other democracys, and when someones candidate doesnt get elected, theres riots, here we just sit on our ass.

That's because Americans are lazy dumbasses that just sit on their ass all day and eat, don't work, and watch TV. Btw, this is coming from an American.
Quote by rasuya46
That's because Americans are lazy dumbasses that just sit on their ass all day and eat, don't work, and watch TV. Btw, this is coming from an American.

Why does it seem every one of your posts is a completely idiotic, ignorant, steaming pile of shit? If you feel that way about America, please leave. There are too mant people here anyway.

And on topic, I cant beleive they would tax the internet. Im not sure if I beleive they woul;d pass a bill like that, but if they do, Im gonna start a riot
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by rasuya46
Well if you're a lazy dumbass, then why should we take your word for it?
Quote by zippidyduda
Why does it seem every one of your posts is a completely idiotic, ignorant, steaming pile of shit? If you feel that way about America, please leave. There are too mant people here anyway.

And on topic, I cant beleive they would tax the internet. Im not sure if I beleive they woul;d pass a bill like that, but if they do, Im gonna start a riot

First of all that post is not ignorant nor idiotic. I live in Georgia and until you come down here and prove what I said to be untrue, you are ignorant. And yes I plan to leave as soon as I get out of college.
Good thing this site is based in Russia....

As far as the tax thing I doubt it'll go into effect, would be way too unpopular.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by rasuya46
First of all that post is not ignorant nor idiotic. I live in Georgia and until you come down here and prove what I said to be untrue, you are ignorant. And yes I plan to leave as soon as I get out of college.

Yes, what you said was both ignorant and idiotic. Not all Americans are unemployed, fat, or stupid. Sure, a lot of Americans are fat, but not all. Same for everything else you said.

I can prove Im right. I have a friend who lives in Georgia who isnt fat, isnt lazy, has a job, and is very well educated.

There. Your an ignorant, opinionated asshole. I hope you are proud.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

This won't go through. If it does, I'll personally go shoot whoever proposed this in the testes...and then flee to New Zealand. It's so pretty over there
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by zippidyduda
Yes, what you said was both ignorant and idiotic. Not all Americans are unemployed, fat, or stupid. Sure, a lot of Americans are fat, but not all. Same for everything else you said.

I can prove Im right. I have a friend who lives in Georgia who isnt fat, isnt lazy, has a job, and is very well educated.

There. Your an ignorant, opinionated asshole. I hope you are proud.

In general, what I said is true. Does it aply to everyone? No.
Quote by rasuya46

Actually I would say that in general what you said applies to maybe 10% of the population.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by pepsi_lovr
This is what you get for living in America. I'm sry, I feel for ya. What pisses me off is how blind people are at how bad democracy is, especially since it is, in America, usually geared towards business people so they make all the money.

That's not because of democracy, it's because of Capitalism, which is the best system we've got. It's not perfect, but would you rather live in a Communist dictatorship?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rasuya46

no, what you said is not true in general. You are being ignorant. Again.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by rasuya46

If that were true, the US would have no economy to speak of. It's pretty fucking obvious that a functioning country can't be populated by a majority of unemployed.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
If that were true, the US would have no economy to speak of. It's pretty fucking obvious that a functioning country can't be populated by a majority of unemployed.

And why are you telling me this? Tell that other guy.

EDIT: I just realized you weren't talking to me. Sorry!
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda
And why are you telling me this? Tell that other guy.

I was

I even quoted him!

EDIT: Don't worry about it.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Oct 6, 2007,
lol, yea this has a strong chance of passing acctually. Especially is theres a bunch of earmarks for the reps.
Quote by rasuya46

We do have the most fat people the world, and I think being fat is associated with Laziness. but saying Americans (in general) are fat, lazy and stupid, is like saying all Germans wear later hosen (sp?), or all Aussies surf. Its just not true. I hope you go polute another part of the world with your idiocy.