Page 1 of 2
I got real, real high and my friend went to sleep because he's a dumb stupuid head. Anyway, I'm slightly less hig hnwo and I'm really bored and I just wanna talk. SO help me out guys. Jerk my meat.
Oh dude...I thought I got ripped off. I got this tiny bag for $20. It was about the same size or smaller than a dime. But dude...I got sooo ****ing high. Highest I've ever been in my life. I was here with a buddy. We both took really deep hits. We didn't do that much weed, but wow, we got ****ed up. We smoked out of a coke can bowl...prolly a bad idea, but we just wanted to get a little high. And we did we underestimate the weed. We did about a bowl each, and we were so ****ed up we couldn't do anything but say "woah, I feel soooo (insert feeling here)" for like an hour. And for some reason I took of my pants I guess...I don't remember. Wow, drugs are bad kids, don't take them. But they're so fun.
Quote by Zardokk
he's a dumb stupuid head. SO help me out guys. Jerk my meat.

hahahahahaha
Quote by hug a llama
Wait, what's going on

We're gonna jerk his meat.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Okay guys, when I made the meatloaf of love on the phone, I migth've told her to get off with a broomhandle and moan...I think I ****ed it up.
Dude! Doing drugs is stupid, duude!
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Yeah dude, when I think or words I just write them. I'm definitely coming off of it a lot, though, so I'm way more coherent now. I'm not giggly anymore either.
Omgz Iam to and I alrdy did that... heh
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
me and my friends have only been able to get mids lately

and i think my friends got ripped off tonight because theyre clearly air-headed stereotypical teenage *****s (not really *****s, moreso using the word to be insulting, but...)

whatd you guys smoke?
I have no idea. We bought some from this guy at a concert that some of our friends know. I thought he totally ripped me off because I paid $20 and didn't get very much at all. But about one bowl sent me ****ing out of this world. I could've sworn I was floating in space for like 3 hours.
Quote by thera_x

whatd you guys smoke?

High mids and high grade. I've had Canadian Pineapple hydro, Mothersmilk, Haze, and several other awesome types of pot.

I need to get some more since I'm all out
OMG go to your nearest mall/galleria/shopping centre and just walk around whilst stoned. You'll end up getting all paranoid, and start doing **** funny things. I did that whilst totally off my head, and I was running around yelling, "I'll take y'all on!! Come on, what're you staring at?? I know Kung-Fu!!!!" A friend video-taped it.......that was one of the funniest and stupidest things I've ever done.
Quote by Zardokk
I have no idea. We bought some from this guy at a concert that some of our friends know. I thought he totally ripped me off because I paid $20 and didn't get very much at all. But about one bowl sent me ****ing out of this world. I could've sworn I was floating in space for like 3 hours.

sounds like some headsssssss

Quote by Aqua Dementia
High mids and high grade. I've had Canadian Pineapple hydro, Mothersmilk, Haze, and several other awesome types of pot.

I need to get some more since I'm all out

i feel so spoiled because of my big brother

he had some trainwreck with him this past week, and now hes back at school and we have to fend for ourselves
Last edited by thera_x at Oct 6, 2007,
Ahaha, drugs are silly my friend. But go nuts! Watch White Stripes videos.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by thera_x

i feel so spoiled because my big brother had some trainwreck with him this past week, and now hes back at school and we have to fend for ourselves

No way! My brother smoked some trainwreck last week, I forget if he said whether or not he knows the guy who grows it. Hopefully you can score some pot because no one should go without it. Good luck with getting some good bud.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
No way! My brother smoked some trainwreck last week, I forget if he said whether or not he knows the guy who grows it. Hopefully you can score some pot because no one should go without it. Good luck with getting some good bud.

thinking of calling the ex tbh
Well dude I called a girl tonight and convinced her to go out with me. I felt so open with my emotions tonight at the peak of my high...it was great.
congrats

i havent talked to me ex in a good like four months

but he gets good buds sooooo
Quote by thera_x
thinking of calling the ex tbh

Hey, whatever you need to do to get the bud.

On second thought disregard the previous statement, it kinda makes me sound like some sort of junkie.
Alright well thats cool. Damnit I wanna roll up a blunt so bad. I went through a fourth in like 3 days due to rolling a few blunts that weighed 3 - 4 grams apiece.
haha, i was gonna say anymore would be over a quarter buuuut...

i dont need absurd amounts or anything

just one bowl of heads between like 3 people should get me set for a while, but mids taste gross
Well I certainly can't smoke one of my own blunts to my face, they usually take several attempts with some other people to finish them. That depends on the mids that you get. I've had some that tasted nasty and others that was nearly identical to high grade.
Oh snap dawg. I just went back and finished like half a bowl we didn't finish cuz we were too high to keep smoking. Mmmmm...high's coming back.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Damn that's $5 cheaper then what I get. I used to get $60.00 half ounces though.

$60 1/2?

was it brown?!
Page 1 of 2