Page 1 of 3
I dunno if this should be in hardcore or metal, but oh well, Their full length kicks ass.

I also got their self titled EP today, it's really good too
not bad band, but i can't say that i'm their fan...
світ втомився від вас
Quote by thera_x
boooooooring

maybe you could post somthing a little more constructive?
Just a thought...
it was only created yesterday...
and yes, i think that UG would be a much better place if there wasnt constant flaming. Just like what you are doing. Just like what the mods are trying to prevent...
Although my thoughts about the band resemble yours, i can present it in a much more mature manor.
boooooring*
cuz its just flaming the band, not giving any reason, just a blatant comment.
i second boring

dudes vocals are mixed terribly on the cleansing

his highs are too loud
and his lows are too quiet
YEAH DUDE
Acacia Strain plays drop G# and Meshuggah plays F standard.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
I like some songs, and they put on a decent live show.. but they just get monotonous after a few minutes of listening.
There like whitechapel but a little more bland. I still like them
True Family
Stand As One
Whitechapel is what got me not to like Suicide Silence so much. I dunno WhiteChapel is like the band killer for me. I loved Suicide Then I started listening to WC and I fell in more love. I was like Suicide Silence who??

I can't stand The Cleansing.... I can't stand the stupid song HANDS OF A KILLER...that **** is soooo boring and it repeats that begining riff like 100000000 times.... I liked there older stuff better. ALOT BETTER.
horrible deathcore band that never shouldve been created

and a horrible thread to be ressurected
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
there is much better deathcore out there, this band is boring most of the time, but once in a while there a fun listen.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
But they're boring. Brutal is irritating if the band fails to be interesting. In fact, the only thing that really makes them sound brutal is the fact that they're tuned to like Drop A. They have a few songs where they manage to throw in some variety but for the most part they're songs consist of the same two or three riffs strung together.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
I think they're ok, albiet very generic and there are bands that do the same thing better. The fans aggrivate me to no end though.
yea i didnt think there was already a Suicide Silence thread, so i made one, then recklessnick said there was this one...i didnt see it the first time i searched...oops
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
idc if their boring, i love them, their like one of my favorite bands, like they are the perfect band for me, i dont even think their boring, i love the constant open notes haha.
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Quote by MrFluffBall
They're a live band, put that way

They are definetly a live band, this just for dancing and nothing more. I cant see ppl actually listening to this not live...
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
i'm not really up to this style of music that much......they're a good band and all, but soooo many bands have the style of [blast beats, brutal breakdown, blast beats, repeat] but that's just me.

listening to them for the first time was very cool
Sorry for bumping, since everyone seems to dislike them, but. I love suicide silence =D

They're VERY samey, and they do get boring, but one or two song at a time listens are fun. And they put on one of the best shows Ive ever seen. Mitch is a really cool guy too.
I got these pix in Wilmington, DE. One of the most fun shows Ive seen.

ahahaha I love this picture. And his ink is gorgeous
Their bassist gave me his pick. I still have it in a safe I keep my little mementos.

Cool guys, I've kinda grown out of the music though.
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Looks like a pissed off gorilla in the second photo!

thats pretty much all man kind (minus the excessive wang fondling)
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
I used to think this band was a heap of boring ****, but theyve grown on me so much i really like them now.
Some of the songs on the cleansing are boring, but the ones that stand out are really awesome. And i mean really awesome.
No pity for a coward \m/
Page 1 of 3